2015 #TheGauntlet Travel Thread

Fellas there may be a snag in my plans to leave too early. Might have to go into work for a meeting I can't miss but it's at 8:30 am. I should be home and ready to go by 10:30 but that still gets us to Chicago around 2pm Central time. You guys ok with that?
Yeah no worries.

Hey Phil when you get a minute text me your address.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey Phil when you get a minute text me your address.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Will do.

Waze says its 4hr 40min from my house to the hotel in Chicago as of right now. Traffic should be similar on a Friday late morning but let's just call it 5 hours. Leaving at 11 at the latest gets us to the hotel at 3pm Central time which is right at check in. We should beat the rush hour traffic too

Will do.

Waze says its 4hr 40min from my house to the hotel in Chicago as of right now. Traffic should be similar on a Friday late morning but let's just call it 5 hours. Leaving at 11 at the latest gets us to the hotel at 3pm Central time which is right at check in. We should beat the rush hour traffic too
5 hours is probably a safe bet. I wouldn't count on there being little traffic once we get to Chicago. Rush on Fridays is inexplicably early. At least we are bypassing the city.

This is very last minute, and people probably have everything figured out already, but if anyone is getting in at O'Hare in the afternoon I may be able to pick you up if needed. Sorry it's last minute, but didn't know what would be going on with work and home.

This is very last minute, and people probably have everything figured out already, but if anyone is getting in at O'Hare in the afternoon I may be able to pick you up if needed. Sorry it's last minute, but didn't know what would be going on with work and home.

I got a car, and am heading out on Monday so figure I might as well just keep it. Thanks for the offer, but if anybody else needs a ride from the airport around 2pm let one of us know.

Looks like this guy doesn't have meetings tomorrow morning anymore!

Welcome to Chicago boys! Kick ass, take names, and have a blast!

Safe travels guys and have fun... I can't wait to follow along and see who gets that #GoldenTicket

Safe travels boys. What a weekend ahead for you guys.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Bring coins for a few of the toll roads. I needed some when I got on 294 where you need $1.10 to get on and there's no booth

Safe travels gentleman... See you tomorrow!

So good news:

It is time where I should be going home
I am flying first class tomorrow morning

Bad news:
I probably still have 2 hours of work to do
I have to get up @ 4:15 Am to catch my first class flight

Great News:
Who gives a crap about any of that, because in 24 hours I will be meeting up with fellow Gauntleters/Zoo Crew?!?!?!?

Will most likely head directly to cog Hill from the airport to get in some range time and meet up with fellow THPers before dinner. Hope to see several of you there, and if not see you at dinner.

Headed to the airport! See you soon, Chicago!

Have a good day on your journeys! Have FUN this weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels to all

Ahh Chicago.

The land of the worst roads ever with the most expensive tolls ever.

Haven't even left ATL and I'm already sitting next to a Buckeye fan.

Safe travels everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron and I are heading north! Let's Gooooooo

Safe travel all!

Safe travels guys.

Safe travels fellas, Have a blast !

Back