Best on tour right now?

GolfFest

#THCE18
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Time
This should be a fun discussion.

Rory - had kind of a down year, partially due to injury. Still ranked #1 though and now healthy again.

Jordan - 2 majors, a runner up and just missed the playoff in another. Briefly held the #1 and could reclaim it this week.

Jason - was right there as well just missing the playoff at the Open, has pretty much won everything since. Also in position to claim the #1 spot.

Who ya got?

Jordan for sure. Then Jason Day.

Right now, no doubt it is Day. A month ago, it was Spieth. 3 weeks from now, who knows, but my money has to go on Day with his absolutely unconscious play of late.

I think right now it's Day, Jordan has had an incredible run but Day has been more consistent to me.

Jason Day.

Depends on the week....right now it's a toss up between Spieth and Day.

The last 7 weeks shows it's Jason Day.

As of this week, Day. It's changing by the week though, and any of those 3 could win just about every single tournament.

Hard to say but if we are talking right this moment, id say Day.

Jason Day. It's great for golf to have such a strong three headed monster at the top again. Three dominant great players and great people too. Been too long.

Hands down Jason Day. Spieth is having iron issues, that's gotta seriously mess with his head. Rory is just a muppet

Today, 9/4/15? Jason Day. Ask me again at the end of the playoffs.

Spieth - you can't argue statistics. The most Top 5 finishes and what he has done during this years majors is just ridiculous.

Hard to top Jason Day ,guys on fire

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Best right now? Jason Day

Best this year? Jordan Spieth

Best overall? (this is more subjective) Rory McIlroy

Patrick Reed...just kidding :) Have to give it to Day right now. If it wasn't for health issues it might have been an even easier decision.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Jason Day as of now

Had this exact discussion yesterday with a golf pro buddy. We both agreed right now Jason Day.

Then the question became. Rory, Jordan and Jason all playing their best in a match, who wins.

He thinks Rory because of his length and short game.

I kind of think Jordan, because when the pressure is really on, I think he is the one that will make a putt that matters.

Of course Day is just killing the ball and making every putt he looks at right now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back