Funny Video? Yes or No? Warning Explicit language

mcrobertsjmac32

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok my cousins and I watched this video on comedy central and we're wetting our pants. We've been quoting it ever since. Showed co workers and they didn't even laugh a little.... so u guys tell me funny or not?

The video makes fun of the texting and driving commercials.
[video=youtube_share;8zU7Ov-uW1E]http://youtu.be/8zU7Ov-uW1E[/video]

Maybe you have to be in the mood? It was amusing but I didn't laugh

Not a chuckle. That wasn't very funny, to me at least

Meh...

Nah.. also, who has a text limit anymore?

I thought it was funny. Maybe because I can relate to the simplicity.

Yeah I'll be going with no as it's just stupid.

this is several years old. I remember the first time I watched it with some buddies we were rolling. after that, everybody was the mayor of t1tty city. I vote yes, funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is several years old. I remember the first time I watched it with some buddies we were rolling. after that, everybody was the mayor of t1tty city. I vote yes, funny.

Everyone is saying no. I guess it's a really funny video if ur with a group of guys.

Nope..

I laughed....

Everyone is saying no. I guess it's a really funny video if ur with a group of guys.

Just because one or more says no doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you or anyone else thinking its funny. If it works for you the I say roll with it buddy

I didn't even smile. I missed the point I guess..........

Not at all

It was filled with weak sauce.

Just because one or more says no doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you or anyone else thinking its funny. If it works for you the I say roll with it buddy

Of course. It doesn't bother me at all that other people don't like it. It was just weird for like me and 5 others to be rollin from the video, and my work buddies be like "that was a huge was of 1min 32secs of my life". I was curious what a large group of other ppl thought of it.

Funny Video? Yes or No? Warning Explicit language

Of course. It doesn't bother me at all that other people don't like it. It was just weird for like me and 5 others to be rollin from the video, and my work buddies be like "that was a huge was of 1min 32secs of my life". I was curious what a large group of other ppl thought of it.

to me what makes it funny is that I've had ridiculous text conversations with friends like that. and the thought of one of those conversations being used in a serious psa makes me laugh.

Another guy trying way too hard to be funny .

Another guy trying way too hard to be funny .

Don't you get it? He appears to have a handicap but says titties a lot.

Comedy gold :\

not even a chuckle from this guy.

Didn't find it funny.

I smiled once towards the beginning and then thought ok now shut up

I didn't think it was funny, and after watching other videos, I feel a strong desire to shank whomever this Ben guy is.

Didn't think it was funny.

And not to be that guy, just passing on some recently learned lessons. I would be very careful about sharing things like that at work. The potential fall out far, far out weighs any laughs it may gain. Trust me on this one.

Back