3rd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Does it hurt your chances? No.
However the event is all about Callaway, their great equipment and people that make that equipment. The people in this event are going to be tasked with reviewing their gear that they receive post event. If someone plans on getting a great bag of equipment, only to switch out after this event, then yes, I would say this might not be something for them. If they hope to find a bag full of clubs that is top notch, fit to them and love every minute of it....Then The Grandaddy is perfection.

Completely agree! I know you didn't specifically say it, but I just want to note that I would not change my bag out upon returning home. That isn't like me. I would game the equipment until the faces are completely worn out and are unhittable.

while being far from scientific, i have recently gamed their mack daddy 2 wedges and it has made an immediate impact on my game... I can't imagine what a full setup could do... I'm heading over to the review thread now to post some thoughts.

while being far from scientific, i have recently gamed their mack daddy 2 wedges and it has made an immediate impact on my game... I can't imagine what a full setup could do... I'm heading over to the review thread now to post some thoughts.

If you like the 2...YOU WILL LOVE THE 3.

Can I be completely honest for a moment? I have never been completely sold on the Callaway brand. However, I am not sold on any one particular brand. Should I feel bad for entering and for wanting to partake in this grand event? Please note that I do game a Callaway stick every now and then but my bag is not fully stocked like others on here. Hopefully this comment doesn't hurt my chances of getting called.

Um...
I really don't know what's behind this post, or the motivation, but I do know that this trip is centered around the Callaway brand, there are incredible memories, experiences, etc. not just a networking tool..
Not Sold on Callaway? Maybe Ping, Or Titleist will sponsor an event like #TheGrandaddy and hopefully you could get a bag full of equipment you're in love with.

Sorry for the mini rant...

Looking forward to seeing who member #5 is!

Can I be completely honest for a moment? I have never been completely sold on the Callaway brand. However, I am not sold on any one particular brand. Should I feel bad for entering and for wanting to partake in this grand event? Please note that I do game a Callaway stick every now and then but my bag is not fully stocked like others on here. Hopefully this comment doesn't hurt my chances of getting called.
I happen to love the brand and would gladly take your spot if you get in since you arent sold on them.

That offer stands for any other entrants too

That's okay rant away. Say what you gotta say. It's all good. And btw, please see my comment where I said I'm not in love with any one brand. I don't think I have any Titleist clubs in my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he's just confused by the motive of the post?

That's nice. I do like them just ain't sold. I like the employees, the marketing campaigns, some of their clubs, but ain't completely sold. Looks like you like Bobby Jones, Srixon, Cleveland and Bettinardi, too. Does this eliminate your chances from getting selected, per MS?

Looks to me like he likes good equipment which callaway certainly offers

That's nice. I do like them just ain't sold. I like the employees, the marketing campaigns, some of their clubs, but ain't completely sold. Looks like you like Bobby Jones, Srixon, Cleveland and Bettinardi, too. Does this eliminate your chances from getting selected, per MS?
Just spitballing here but perhaps coming into a thread for a contest where a company is giving away an all expenses paid trip to California including clubs, golf, and some of the nicest courses in the world, and saying how you aren't sold on their clubs when part of the event is indeed getting and reviewing their clubs, may come off as a bit silly to some people. I don't know the motivation behind the posts nor do I really care as I have no dog in the fight. But I would like for this thread to get back on track.

How about we get back to the Grandaddy OF EM ALL.

Someone is joining Team Redemption, soon.

And your golfing life will change forever.

Im certainly sold and thats one of the main reasons i want to get into the event. While i havent gotten to try all of their recent offerings i trust the feedback of the staff here and thpers all over the world

I look forward to seeing who gets the next spot. I really really want in, but know odds are slim. Here's hoping though.

I have my wish list opponent selected. Just going through a couple variations of my entry. I think I'm close and look forward to throwing in a shocking game winner. That may or may not have been a clue for target opponent.

I think that reviewing the recaps from the first two grandaddy's are all the motivation I needed to submit an entry email for this one. Great company, camaraderie with THPrs, food, accommodations and last year a little instruction from a legend. I'm not sure it could get any better. Let's not forget rallying around the captain and defeating the zoo crew.

I think that reviewing the recaps from the first two grandaddy's are all the motivation I needed to submit an entry email for this one. Great company, camaraderie with THPrs, food, accommodations and last year a little instruction from a legend. I'm not sure it could get any better. Let's not forget rallying around the captain and defeating the zoo crew.

Not to mention a pretty stylish belt...

How about we get back to the Grandaddy OF EM ALL.

Someone is joining Team Redemption, soon.

And your golfing life will change forever.
Control the room Cap. stop the pile on..save it for the team after you take the belt from a amazed and defeated Zoocrew

I'm in. Good luck to all

Looking forward to seein who is next. After the GBB and mini I need more callaway in my life

Good luck to everyone entering.

I am super pumped for this event! With the hope that I could help Team Redemption (THP) take it home for the first time. I feel that my former professional golf experience could be a help for this team! Not to mention that I love Callaway Golf and what they are doing!

Good luck to everyone who got their entries in. Unfortunately I have been laid up with what we suspect is a case of pneumonia so haven't been in any fit state to do much this last weeek so I have missed this contest

That won't stop me from trying in the rest of the contests though as I still want in on being a part of this amazing experience

Good luck to everyone who got their entries in. Unfortunately I have been laid up with what we suspect is a case of pneumonia so haven't been in any fit state to do much this last weeek so I have missed this contest

That won't stop me from trying in the rest of the contests though as I still want in on being a part of this amazing experience
You still have time doc doesnt close till the 6th.

You still have time doc doesnt close till the 6th.

I thought it had passed....will have to read the first post again....

Thanks

Entry in! Fingers crossed! I want to see if JRod is still funny as points are taken from his prancing arms!

Back