Why human beings are doomed to extinction

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:

On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how???...)

On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought????..)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because???.....)

On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)

On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash!)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one: On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."

On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.":excruciating: (..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:

On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how???...)

On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought????..)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because???.....)

On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)

On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash!)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one: On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."

On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.":excruciating: (..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

Sadly, in this day and age, common sense seems to have no place in this world.

I once found a tube of toothpaste that said:

Do not use as a means of masturbation

Now, I thought to myself, someone's done that and called in and complained. Too funny.

I once found a tube of toothpaste that said:

Do not use as a means of masturbation

Now, I thought to myself, someone's done that and called in and complained. Too funny.

Mmmmm! Minty!

I always get a good laugh out of these!

Hahaha, the swedish chainsaw one was really good.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Hahaha, the swedish chainsaw one was really good.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
Yeah, you know someone had to do it in order for them to put a warning like that on there

Yeah, you know someone had to do it in order for them to put a warning like that on there

Ha, it was probably the same guy that went to pleasure town using toothpaste.

John Deere Tap'n...

All of these things result from both idiot humans, and idiot lawyers! :D

Rofl. The last one is priceless. I am Swedish and NO I´ve never tried stopping a chainsaw like that. I´m sure there´s a really painful explanation to the warning label thou.....

Lol. People are too sue-happy. These things are unfortunately necessary.

Just go take a 5 minute drive and you'll come to the same conclusion.

I had vertigo once, and one of the possible side effects of the drug to treat it was dizzyness. Why didn't they just say this might not work?

My favorite was in the instructions of a smartphone "If device gets wet do not use microwave to dry."

I had vertigo once, and one of the possible side effects of the drug to treat it was dizzyness. Why didn't they just say this might not work?

One of my favorites of all time was the medication for allergies that had a possible side effect of anal weeping. Now, I'm not sure what exactly that is, and before any medical people endeavor to enlighten me, I don't want to know. What I do know is that I would rather have a runny nose and itchy eyes than have my butt cry

One of my favorites of all time was the medication for allergies that had a possible side effect of anal weeping. Now, I'm not sure what exactly that is, and before any medical people endeavor to enlighten me, I don't want to know. What I do know is that I would rather have a runny nose and itchy eyes than have my butt cry

i wish i could unlearn that this is a real thing.

My favorite.

Mr Merv Grazinski of Oklahoma City.
In November 2000 Mr Grazinski purchased a brand new 32 foot Winnebago motor home. On his first trip home, having joined
the freeway, he set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the drivers seat to go into the back and make himself a cup of coffee. Not surprisingly the Winnie left thefreeway, crashed and overturned. Mr Grazinski sued Winnebagofor not advising him in the handbook that he couldn't actuallydo this. He was awarded $1,750,000 plus a new Winnie. (Winnebago)actually changed their handbooks on the back of this courtcase, just in case there are any other complete moronsbuying their vehicles.)

That's some funny stuff

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Butt Cry, the entire office is looking at me funny, I can't stop laughing.

Back