1. D

For Sale TS2 4/7 fairway woods

Update: $100 shipped for the pair, 16.5 and 21 heads only. Up for sale is a 16.5 and 21 TS2 fairway wood. Willing to sell both as head only or with shaft. Both include original head covers and have clean crowns with no sky marks. They do show normal wear on the sole but no abuse or damage. The...
  2. D

For Sale TS2 7 wood head

My first for sale item on the forum. I have 100% feedback on eBay. Item for sale is a TS2 21 degree fairway head only. It has been used sparingly over the last few seasons. Normal wear on the sole and face, with a very clean crown. Pictures should show condition accurately. $105 shipped and...
  3. T

For Sale Used Titleist Project X Evenflow Riptide Wood and Hybrid X-Stiff Shafts

I have for sale 2 used shafts. One came out of my TS2 3 wood and the other came out of my TS2 4 Hybrid. Both have Golf Pride MCC +4 Align Midsize Grips. Project X Evenflow Riptide 6.5 X-Stiff 70G Wood Shaft @ 41.5" - Asking $75 Shipped Project X Evenflow Riptide Small Batch 6.5 X-Stiff 80G...
  4. jin_xianjun

For Sale 2021 Titleist T100 4-G set

Selling a set of 2021 Titleist T100 4-G standard length standard loft 1* flat lie AMT Tour White S300 shafts GP MCC +4 standard grips Asking $999 OBO shipped to lower 48. No trades at this time. Not interested in splitting either.
  5. howie013

For Sale 16.5 deg Titleist TSi3 Fairway Wood - new in plastic

SOLD - brand new 16.5 degree Titleist TSi3 fairway wood. $SOLD shipped CONUS only. Please close. 42.5” playing length. 448g. D4.4 swingweight.
  6. NikedOut

For Sale 2019 Titleist T100 Irons 5-PW+GW KBS Tour X-Stiff

Selling Titleist T100 Iron Set which was purchased directly from Titleist in January, 2020 Set Includes 5 Iron through Pitching Wedge plus T100 Gap Wedge (50 Degree) Standard L/L/L All clubs have matching serial numbers KBS Tour X-Stiff Shafts Golf Pride Z-Cord Grips (+2 Wraps) are in good...
  7. B

Titleist serial numbers (irons)

I'm sure this topic has already got a lot of coverage, but I noticed at the serial number of my T100 irons (5-P) is only etched on the 6 iron when cleaning my gear this morning. (I ordered a 4 iron individually later which has its own serial.) I've done a bit of Googling already and it seems...
  8. nicklongdrive

For Sale Titleist U500 2 Iron/Driving Iron

Hello all, I'm looking to sell my very good condition Titleist U500 17* 2 iron as I already have another 2 iron to play around with and am looking to fund a low spin 3 wood to slot into the bag. The club hasn't been hit all that much and is in fantastic shape with a solid setup that a long iron...
  9. Horsepower

For Sale Titleist T100s 4-GW, Tour-V Stiff Shafts

For sale is a set of (used one round) Titleist T100s 4-GW, KBS Tour-V Shafts, midsize +4 grips. Standard length, lie. Right handed. $700. No trades please. Clubs are in practicality mint condition. I played one round all season with them.
  10. NikedOut

For Sale SOLD: Titleist TS3 Driver 9.5 Degree Head and Head Cover

Titleist TS3 9.5 Degree Driver Head & Headcover +2g Weight No Sky Marks Minimal Face Wear Minimal Sole Wear 2 Dots on face are stickers for GC Quad Launch Monitor and can be removed Headcover is in great shape. Used for 1 Season (Jan 2020 to November 2020) Asking $170 Shipped to CONUS. Can...
  11. Krooks Boepka

For Sale Golf Ball Extravaganza Super Sale!

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to look over my first post in The Marketplace on this forum! I apologize for being a newbie and hope to follow all the rules to a Tee! Essentially, I have played lots of tournaments in my life and have been blessed enough to compete with some of the...
  12. NikedOut

For Sale: Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Set 52-56-60

Set of SM7 Vokey Wedges 52, 56, 60 Degree Brushed Metal Finish White Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips Standard Length/Lie True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 (52, 56) S300 (60) Matching Serial Numbers Purchased Directly from Titleist 52 F Grind 8 Degree Bounce 56 M Grind 8 Degree Bounce 60 K Grind 14...
  13. T

For Sale Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2 33” mint!

Looking to unload my Scotty Fastback 2. It’s the stock 33” model with stock 20g weights. Putter is well taken care of and in absolute mint condition. Comes with unused stock headcover and stock Matador grip. All specs standard. Not looking for trades at this time. Asking $290 shipped CONUS...
  14. R

For Sale AP1 716 Iron Set 3-PW, +W, +52*W (10 Total)

Nice set, great shape lest a small scratch on sole of 7. Stiff Shafts, Tru Temper x90s. Grips good shape. $375 OBO
  15. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Titleist 712 Ap2 Forged

Full set of Titleist 712 AP2 Forged irons. 5-PW All have been used. $290 for entire set
  16. B

Sold

Please remove
  17. chadjordan7

Full Club Customization Project - May The Force Be With Me - Fanatics Help Needed

Went ahead and ordered myself a set of the Boyd Blade & Ferrule "Space Fight '77" ferrules with the star wars theme! I also own a set of small and large stamps and a paint fill kit, so I am diving in headfirst on this one! Looking for some help/suggestions on how to setup my ferrules thru the...
  18. chadjordan7

Most Mind Blowing Custom Fit Experience?

So I don't post a lot on here, but working as an assistant pro full-time...I'm on here reading what you guys are posting all the time! Love knowing I am FAR from alone in my level of golf addiction and geekiness. This past week, I went down to Penn Oaks for a Titleist Thursday fitting. I've...
  19. morgan1819

FS: Cleveland 588TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Stiff. Great condition.

Cleveland 588 TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Completely stock. SOLD
  20. F

FS: Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron X100

Great condition as the photos show. Standard length/loft/lie, Dynamic Gold X100 shaft, Tour Velvet Jumbo grip. Asking $110 shipped.
Back