1. PatsFan

The Duel in the Desert-US Am Tour

My buddy Tom the Bounty hunter called me asking if I wanted to be his teammate for this event. Has anyone on THP gone to one of these? The cost is pretty reasonable. It's 800 for just the tourney but it's only 1k for double occupancy with a room included at the Mirage.
  2. oiler3535

Wolf Creek Mesquite round replay plus review

So I was limited to only 1 round during my Vegas vacation due to weather/time restraints. But wow what a round. I've not played a bunch of nice courses (live in rural Canada) but compared to Highland Links, Muskoka Bay, Glen Abbey, and Kapalua Plantation just wow. Take away the constant view of...
  3. Dance_Business

Golf in Vegas, April 21

I will be playing golf in Vegas on Sunday April 21. I will have two of my clients/dancers with me. One lady plays (30handicap) the other is a ride-along. I am open to suggestions as to where. I am looking to see if any of you want to play as well. Since it is biz for me I will be on my P's & Q's.
  4. Snap Hook

Great Deal on Golf Balls if you live in Las Vegas!!!!

So I was at Angel Park yesterday because someone told me they had a great practice facility. It was good. (No where to practice bunker shots and their chipping area was small.And I was there cuz I got new wedges too. Counted at least 4 practice putting greens though?!?!) Anyways as I was...
  5. Snap Hook

Las Vegas Golf Courses

Hi guys thought I'ld start this thread because I've been living in LAS VEGAS for three years now and I'm still finding great courses to play on. Hopefully this thread will help people find out what courses to play and where not to play. I currently work for MGM Mirage and they currently have a...
Back