1. TJRyska

Rough Range putters

Anyone have a Rough Range putter? Came across them on Instagram
  2. TJRyska

Importance of putting practice

3. L

FS/FT: XR Steelhead 3W, TM MG and HiToe Wedges, TM Ardmore Red, TM Corza Ghost Putter

My first FS post on here. Only trade interests are as follows - cobra F8 3W head with an adapter - 2017 M1 3W head - M3 3W head - Modus3 125 x shafts - Modus3 125x wedge shafts 1) Taylormade Milled grind black 52* w/ TIS400 shaft. Standard length. With NDMC +4 grip. Bent 2*up and to 55* loft...
  4. Scrap Iron

MOI in Putters

Recently we have seen moi being mentioned more in putters. Is this something you consider when buying a new flatstick or is it just all about looks and feel for you. For me it's all about looks and feel if fact if it wasn't for marketing or reviews I don't think I would even know what putters...
  5. K

FS-FT, Odyssey, Oakley, Callaway, Never Compromise, Medicus, Nike, Polo

Need to unload a few things to clear out some room. The wife is starting to get a wee bit frustrated, lol. All prices are OBO and include CONUS Excellent Feedback Open to trades and offers. Speedblades are definitely an item of interest. On to the goods! Both shirts for $64 Both putters...
  6. JCoop

The Dark Art - How to learn to putt

As a relative golf noob it has taken me a couple of years but I'm beginning to see the light. Putting is very, very important. With that in mind, how would I best go about learning to putt properly? And how do I figure out whether my inherited mallet putter is right for me or if I ought to...
  7. PUREGrips

Giannini Putter Contest

Hey Guy's, It's been a while since we have been on but thought we would share a contest with you. We are starting our monthly Newsletter and will focus on a new OEM partner every month. With this we will be doing a contest each month to give away something from these partners. This months...
  8. Chunkylover77

Odyssey Putters 2012

If this is not a good idea for a thread just delete. I did a search and didn't see a thread. I know we can't post pictures of putters because of NDA's but Odyssey has some pictures up on their website of one of the lines that is coming out. Looks like a very cool metal insert. The Metal-X...
Back