1. S

For Sale OG Taylormade Sim 8.0 Smoke 6.5, Bridgestone J33 4-PW X100

Taylormade Sim 8.0, Smoke RDX 6.5 75g, new z cord grip. $225 + shipping ->willing to sell head only Bridgestone J33 CB forged irons, 4-PW, +0.5", X100 shafts, BB&F Co. ferrules, new z cord grips. $200 + shipping.
  2. darkhors

For Sale Srixon 585/785 Combo Irons 4-PW

Selling a set of Srixon 585/785 combo irons 4-PW. 1/2 inch long with AMT White S300 shafts. Used for one season (may-oct). Normal chatter on 7-PW and hardly any on 4-6. Grips are midsize GPMC white/black and are in good shape. No browning on the faces, all shaft bands are in good shape. $400 -...
  3. chris311fan

Callaway Graphite Irons (Best metal for club head?)

I'm relatively new to golf (5 months) and I had never been fitted before. I picked up my Steel stiff flex XR 16 irons on Black Friday last year. After getting a fitting from my instructor, I need to go down to a regular flex and switch my irons to graphite for a lighter shaft weight. I am a huge...
  4. CAA_Beat

FS: Srixon 565/765 Combo Set Modus3 105 R Flex

$275 shipped!! Incredible Price for a Forged Set You can tell I dont' care about making a lot of money off these, they are taking up space in my office and want to move them out Only have 6-PW 6,7 in the 565 and 8-P in the 765 specs are 1" long and 2 degrees upright. Lamkins Z5 Midsize...
  5. 2

FS - NEW Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 5-PW $675

SOLD:So I ordered these just before Christmas as a gift for a family member, long story short, the wife nixed the gift idea and since I had custom ordered them I ended up stuck with them.(Happy wife, happy life ect.) If these match your fit it may be your lucky day. :) I'm asking $625 shipped...
  6. SirMike1983

FS: Wilson FI5 Forged Irons (2005)

drop to $80 shipped in the lower 48 states. Wilson FI5 irons: 5 through P. The 5 and 6 have a modest perimeter weight shape, short irons are muscle backs. Have bag chatter, but fair condition for 11 year old clubs. Thin sole and top line: these are sharp looking clubs. These are a good...
  7. Agent Jay

FS: Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons

Selling my Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons. 4-PW + AW MOST of the set is in Like New Condition. There is still plastic on the heads of the 4 and 5 irons. Half of the set still have plastic on the grips as well. I have personally never used this set on the course, not even for one round...
  8. D

FS: Mizuno MP-68 3-PW Heads Only - Excellent!

No trades please Mizuno MP-68 iron heads. 3-PW and in excellent condition. You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner set of these! I'd say 8.5/10. No browning, but some chatter typical of forged irons. Receives .355 taper tip shafts Asking $325 shipped OBRO
  9. S

FS - Mizuno MP63 3-PW w/ DG X100

I am selling my Mizuno MP-63 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts. They have normal wear and club chatter for their age. The 8 iron does have a small chip that does not affect play, you can see it in the pictures below. I do not notice it at address but wanted to disclose and show in the...
  10. S

FS - Titelist 690.CB 3-PW DG S300 Shafts

I have a set of Titleist 690.CB irons 3-PW that I used for less than one season. They are in great shape for someone looking for an older set of forged irons. I am asking $150 (trending at $175 on Ebay as of 3/29/15) and will ship in the lower 48. Thank you for your interest, feel free to...
  11. yahtzee

FS: Titleist AP2 710 iron set - 4-PW - Project X 5.5

4-PW set of AP2 irons. The most wear is on the PW and the least is on the 4 iron (as you would expect). Upgraded PX 5.5 shafts. 1" long and 2 degs upright. Lamkin Ace 3Gen standard size grips. $400 OBO. Can discuss shipping after agreeing to deal. No trades. Thanks!
  12. missinglink

FS: Callaway APEX Forged 5-PW w/ XP 95 R300, Lamkin Crossline Grips LEFT HANDED LH

Hi guys, I loved these clubs so much I bought a 3-AW set and am selling my 5-PW to make way before the wife is any wiser. Clubs are standard l/l/l, in great condition, have about 6 rounds in with them. Asking $515 shipped.
  13. thehackingmurse

Wilson Staff FG tour M3 irons and hybrid

Hey all so I saw Paul Lawrie post this on his twitter today. Apparently it's an adjustable hybrid. I've also seen pictures of a line of irons floating around the web. Apparently the irons will have more offset, wider sole, and be slightly larger than the V2's. Personally, I love the look...
  14. Scrap Iron

Confused butter on the side

I really need some help with a couple of things 1. I read a lot of posts about a ball having too much side spin and what ball is the straightest. For me if I slice a ball it's in a farmers field and hitting 3 before it has a chance to land probably hit a cow as well but that's tenderizing mu...
  15. Flowmosapien

Forged irons on mats?

So 2 days ago I got a set of jpx 800s and I heard rumors that you can't hit forged irons on mats because it will screw up the lie and and stuff is this true?
  16. Dr.Deuss

FS: Callaway X-Forged 3-PW Project X, Callaway Diablo 3W, TaylorMade Rossa Fontana 7

Upgrade and closet cleaning time. First up: Callaway X-Forged 3-PW with Project X Flighted 6.0 steel shafts. Standard loft/length/lie. I purchased these NIB spring 2010. Well taken care of with normal bag chatter, and a few nicks and dings. New Decade MC with +3wraps. $300 shipped CONUS...
  17. JB

2012 Callaway Forged Wedges

I know that with the 2nd Morgan Cup, THPers are getting excited about some of the new equipment. Well check out these beauties from Callaway Golf. http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=15009
Back