1. KeepGolfSquiggy

Who are are some of golfs current cast of characters?

Some of the characters ( or big personalities ) I enjoy are Miguel Angel Jimenez, Beef and the O.G John Daly. For me, characters add another layer to the game. There is definitely no shortage of characters at most local courses but it’s good to see some of the tour guys with larger than life...
  2. #troy

ESPN -> Golf landing page

Noticed ESPN has the Golf link front and center this morning. Usually buried in the ... (ellipses section). Slow sports day, gearing up for Ryder Cup, or did someone make a mistake?
  3. L

WTB 2014 PGA Championship Coin

Like the post says I've been looking for a 2014 PGA champ coin. It's the one with the laser hammer logo. I'd pay as much as $35 for that coin. Please let me know what you have! Luke
  4. S

Attending a Major Championship

I've never been to any PGA event since there aren't many of them where I live in northern Illinois but im planning on going to the PGA Championship this August at Whistling Straits. Have any of you ever been to a PGA event or a major? What was your experience and if you follow someone with a...
  5. #troy

PGA TOUR 2014-15 Schedule

The PGA TOUR 2014-15 schedule has been announced. http://www.pgatour.com/news/2014/08/13/pga-tour-2014-15-schedule.html Date Tournament Oct. 6-12 Frys.com Open Silverado Resort and Spa | Napa, Calif. Oct. 13-19 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open TPC Summerlin | Las Vegas, Nev. Oct...
  6. creegs7882

Major Championship Rankings

How do you rank the 4 major and for what reason(s)? 1. Masters - It's the first one of the year granted. However, The place where jones and Roberts picked is majestic. More importantly, they hold tradition in a high standard. Once a Champion, always a champion. Roberts may have been crazy about...
  7. PUREGrips

Turtle Bay Golf Buddy Giveaway (Hawaii Hackfest)

Hi THPer's It's been a little while since we last posted anything but wanted to share this Sweepstakes we are running with Oakley. PURE grips is giving you the chance to win an all expenses paid trip for (2) you and a golf buddy to Hawaii to party with PURE grips at the Oakley ProAm Hawaii...
  8. Golfgal

Please PGA Tour - Don't become the Yankees!

I am very concerned about the PGA Tour starting to institute policies on hair and facial hair and grooming. Who do they think they are - the Yankees???? I state my case here. What do you think?
Back