1. darkhors

For Sale Srixon 585/785 Combo Irons 4-PW

Selling a set of Srixon 585/785 combo irons 4-PW. 1/2 inch long with AMT White S300 shafts. Used for one season (may-oct). Normal chatter on 7-PW and hardly any on 4-6. Grips are midsize GPMC white/black and are in good shape. No browning on the faces, all shaft bands are in good shape. $400 -...
  2. R

FS: Srixon 785 driver 9.5* / Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

One item for sale today and price includes shipping! I'll listen to trades and best offers. Different length and tipping from the driver I previously listed. Evnroll ER5 is top of my trade list but I will listen to pretty much all offers. 1) Srixon 785 9.5* driver. Tensei Pro Orange 70TX...
  3. R

FS: Srixon 785 driver / Tensei Pro Orange 70TX

One item for sale today Bought it to test against my Taylormade but the season basically over here in Ohio so I want to unload it to someone who can use it. Price includes shipping! You cannot even order the PO on Srixon's website because they are so backed up in getting these out. Here's...
  4. R

FS: Srixon 785 iron heads / Spider Red w/ Sightline / SuperStroke Grips

Couple items for sale today. I listed these irons with shafts previously but decided I wanted to keep the shafts and install them in whatever set of irons I choose to purchase next. Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Srixon 785 irons. 4-PW. These were played 3 rounds and a few range...
Back