1. lukemartin93

Make the best PB&J

Coming off of the grilled cheese extravaganza and just making my daughter a Pb&j, I was thinking what’s the best Pb&j? Which bread, peanut butter, and jelly/jam/preserves?
  2. #troy

Creole Cuisine

Love Creole, Cajun foods. What are some of your favorites? Wife went to grad school at LSU and introduced me to the foods when we met in Tampa 15 years ago. Po boys, gumbo, jambalaya are a few of my faves. Been to New Orleans only one time. Need to go back. Made some chicken thigh &...
  3. TJRyska

What are you ordering - Clark’s Oyster Bar?

I take my Father-in-Law here everytime he comes to town. We are going tomorrow for lunch. What would you order? If the menu is difficult to read above, here’s a link to the menu as well: https://clarksaustin.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Clarks_Lunch.pdf
  4. SkiBumGolfer

Voortman Wafers - yay or nay?

I find that a couple times a year, I get a craving for these. Either the strawberry or chocolate kind, although the vanilla are decent too. My dad always got them when I was growing up, so there's some nostalgia factor here too, but they're also just flaky and tasty. After I blast through the...
  5. OITW

Best Salsa

There was an older thread, but figured we needed a newer one. What Salsa do you like, homemade store bought? Favorite brands? What do you eat it with? Tortilla chips? Eggs? Tacos, burritos etc?
  6. #troy

What's Your Favorite Restaurant?

I am spoiled to live a mile away from our favorite restaurant. We go there often and it never disappoints. The food The atmosphere The staff All are solid and we compare new places to this benchmark. A one time special occasion, a regular, it doesn't matter. What is your favorite spot?
  7. GrantD

Favorite Grilled Meal or Recipe

I was outside grilling some kabobs and wondered what everybody's favorite grilled meal was? It doesn't have to be a whole meal, but maybe just favorite meat or recipe. My favorite thing to grill is pizza. We buy dough from a local pizza place and then make our own toppings for it. It is hard to...
  8. Smallville

What are you snacking on?

Popcorn. Extra butter.
Back