1. R

WANTED: TW Shirt (pink/white/grey)

I am in search of this exact tiger woods golf shirt in a size L or XL. If you have one you’re looking to part ways with for a price then please message me! I’m a collector of these shirts and this is one of the only shirts I have yet to collect.
  2. S

For Sale GARMIN GPS GOLF SMARTWATCH(new in box) $400 in store,selling for $175

I have a new in box never used Garmin Approach S 60. I got it as a gift but unfortunately due to my condition ,I can’t golf. So the first 175 cash takes it. Or I’ll ship it and you can cash app me.
  3. C

M1 vs M2 vs RBZ Black

I've been playing the VRS Covert driver since it's release and I'm ready to upgrade. I hit it well so I've looked to the Vapor Speed and Vapor Fly for about $120. Now Golf Avenue has the M1, (good condition), M2 (very good condition) and RBZ Black (new) on sale for about $170 each. I figure it's...
  4. darkhors

FS: Wedges - Cobra, Nike, Renegar

I have 3 wedges I'm looking to part with so I can pick up a new gap. First is a Cobra One-Length Gap wedge - 49o. I've hit it about 20 times, Stock stiff shaft with Lamkin Wrap tech grip w/Arccos 360. They currently retail for $115 +tax/shipping. $40 shipped Second up, Nike Engage 54o Toe...
  5. EagleCity

FS: Epic 3 Wood; Glide Wedge; Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Shaft; Nike Rain Jacket

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! It is time for some end of year purging. Prices include shipping to US lower 48 I have additional photos I can provide of everything listed here. Didn't want to clutter up the post. Callaway GBB Epic 3 Wood - SOLD Completely stock w Project X T800 6.0...
  6. seckes85

FS: Nike Vapor Fly Pro Driver

SOLD..
  7. D

FS: Nike Lunar Control 3 9.5

For sale, no trades. Nike Lunar Control 3 9.5 shoes. Used 1 round and in excellent condition, but with a scuff or two here and there. $55 shipped OBO
  8. D

FS: Nike M9 Cart II Black/Red/White 14 Way Cart Bag

Looking to sell my Nike M9 II cart bag. It's in good used condition, but does show some typical use from last season. All zippers are fully functional. No tears or rips. Includes rain hood. Some threads are loose at the elastic water bottle holder. Still works fine though. Asking $100 shipped OBO
  9. mcrobertsjmac32

Nike pushing for tights on the PGA Tour?

‎I just read this on Golf.com that Nike revealed it's new clothing for this season. Nike is pushing the tights with shorts look. Apparently Brooks Kopeka and Tony Finau are also pushing for it as well. What do you guys think? Here is the article if anyone wants to...
  10. Agent Jay

FS: Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons

Selling my Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons. 4-PW + AW MOST of the set is in Like New Condition. There is still plastic on the heads of the 4 and 5 irons. Half of the set still have plastic on the grips as well. I have personally never used this set on the course, not even for one round...
  11. D

FS: Garage Cleanout - Cobra, Ping, Taylor Made, Srixon, Callaway, Matrix, Nike

Need to move these folks. Cash offers only. No trades 1) Cobra Bio Cell + Silver head only with matching headcover and wrench. Has some lead tape on the sole (easily removed). In very good condition. There is a mark high on the face, but doesn't go onto the crown and can't be seen at address...
  12. O

FS: Ball Sale! Titleist, Taylormade, Bridgestone, Callaway, Nike

All sold!
  13. theslflash689

FS: TW13 size 9 and a Travis Matthew Shirt

Hey everyone. I have a pair of black TW13 Free's and a Travis Matthew shirt that I'm trying to move. All items are obo. The TW13's are size 9 wide. Only worn for a total of 3 riding rounds and 2 range sessions. SOLD! Travis Matthew Calistoga Shirt size large. Never been worn, only pulled out...
  14. Raphael_4

FS: Nike Golf Gear

Got some extra stuff for sale Shipping only within U.S. Paypal invoice Prices include all fees PM if interested, thanks. Nike VR Tour driver 10.5 with Project X 5.5 shaft Stock Nike length 45.75 Includes VR II Pro headcover Face/crown are in great condition, scratch on top of club head near...
  15. Dance_Business

FS : Nike 18* VRS 2 Hybrid

I have loved this thing, but something has to exit the bag! Nike VRS 2 Hybrid Golf Pride grip, mid size I think. Fubuki shaft Stiff, 75g A few sky marks from learning to swing a hybrid! Good shape. Hundreds of great shots still in it! $50 shipped(CONUS) to 2013 or 2014 Albatross Club member...
  16. #troy

FS: Tiger Woods '13 Shoes BLK Size 12

Selling a pair of TW '13 shoes, size 12. Worn only once, Like New condition. Purchased from GPP, just not my style. $85 OBO
  17. ASN21

FS: Nike VR Pro Blades 5 Iron

Up for sale is a single 5 iron (right handed) from the Nike VR Pro Blades set. This forged club has standard loft, length and lie and comes with a Dynamic Gold True Temper S300 stiff steel shaft and a standard Nike Tour velvet grip. This club is in excellent condition as seen in the picture and...
  18. Andrew.E.Barron

FS: TW Nike Spikes Mens 12.

My loss = your gain. Bought a 12 and really needed a 13. They've on been worn for one round. Spikes are 99.9% and there is practically not one speck of dirt. I'm asking $75, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. Comes with the storage tote. Just add in whatever shipping might be from San...
  19. mak52580

FS - Nike VR Splits, Adams A4 Forged, hyrbids, shafts, etc.

Hey everyone. I have just finished cleaning out the gear closet trying to make room for some of my other hobbies and have quite a bit of very good condition equipment to sell. I'd be open to some trades as well but I'm mainly looking for a Titleist 910D3 9.5* in R flex, maybe a new iron set...
  20. mastapp

FS: Adams "Tour Issue" Hybrid and some nice XL Shirts

Selling the last of the golf shirts that outgrew me. All are short sleeve and Extra Large in size. Two Nike Fit Dry (one Pink, one Purple with Blue Stripes), One Walter Hagen (Bold Blue) and one Greg Norman Play Dry (Black). I would like to sell these all in one lot and will give a big price...
Back