1. alaskaguy2021

For Sale Left hand season cleanout, Irons, UW, wedges, putter, driver shaft

Clearing out un-used stuff in my golf room. Some items dont have pictures but can add those once I get back from work on November 16th. SORRY THE PICTURE OF MY NAME IS NOT WITH THE ITEMS, I AM AT WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH, IF NEEDED THIS AD CAN BE REMOVED TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES. Ping i525 5-PW...
  2. S

For Sale Ping G425 Max 10.5 head

SOLD Ping G425 Max 10.5° head only Excellent condition
  3. S

WTS *MINT* Ping Putting Lab Design DS72 Putter

Basically brand new. Hit 20 putts with it. Store wouldn’t take it back for some crazy reason. It’s a work of art. 35”. Retails for $450. I’ll sell it for $375 shipping included.
  4. TJRyska

Review - Ping G425 Max

I recently received the Ping G425 Max and wanted to share my thoughts on the club. I've never owned a Ping club before this one. Prior to this, I was trying out the Callaway Epic Max LS. It was a great driver and I could smoke it, but I wanted a little more accuracy. So, enter the Ping... I...
  5. sparkey67

For Sale KBS Tour 120 S

Shaft pulls 8pc set 4-GW Ping NTS grips KBS Tour 120 S .370 150.00 shipped
  6. M

Counterfeit Ping G425 Driver

Has anyone seen or heard of any counterfeit Ping G425 Max drivers? I just ordered a Ping head only from EBay for $480. Seller has great reviews. I’m thinking I’m getting a legit Ping head but with nothing but time to think the worst between ordering it and receiving it, I’m looking for...
  7. GoingLefty

What is the last piece of equipment you bought that actually lowered your scores?

For me it was a Tommy Armour Impact 3 mallet putter. As soon as I held the putter I knew I was going to putt great with it. I've only had that feeling one other time with a club (a knock-off Cobra driver I won in a KP contest when I was 14) and it was right on. My first round out with it I...
  8. T

FS: Cobra King F8 Hybrid 22° Stock Stiff, Ping Cadence TR Heavy 34"

2 items up for sale. Only trades would be for a Titleist SM6 or SM7 tour chrome 50F(12° bounce) or 54F(14° bounce) or Titleist 818H1 21° with tensei blue or evenflow blue stiff. PM with any questions. 1. Cobra King F8 Hybrid 22° in nardo grey with stock stiff shaft and stock Arccos grip. Like...
  9. og512

Fs: Ping g400 lst

G400 LST 10* Headcover included CB Alta Stiff Flex shaft Shipping will be USPS Priority with Insurance to lower 48 only $270 shipped west of Mississippi $260 shipped east of Mississippi Ping G400 LST by brad_reed69, on Flickr Ping G400 LST by brad_reed69, on Flickr Ping G400 LST by...
  10. morgan1819

FS: Cleveland 588TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Stiff. Great condition.

Cleveland 588 TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Completely stock. SOLD
  11. darkhors

FS - Ping G20 Driver - RH

I'm selling this for my dad. It's the G20 RH, 9.5*, Reg flex stock Ping shaft. There's a few crown marks which I think are from other clubs nicking the top of the crown, but they definitely don't affect performance as they're towards the back. Ping grip is in good condition and comes with a G25...
  12. R

FS: Taylormade P790 irons and Modus 130 shaft pulls! *OBO*

Would love to unload these quickly so please feel free to make offers. Trades considered for Ping G400 Max 9* head 1) Taylormade P790 iron set. Shafts are C Taper 130x and they are SST Pured. I picked these up used (not sure how many rounds), and played one round. Just too stiff for me and I...
  13. D

FS: Ping G400 9* Driver Head

Ping G400 9* driver head with matching cover and wrench. Like new condition. Hit about 10 balls with it. Asking $OLD
  14. EagleCity

FS: Epic 3 Wood; Glide Wedge; Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Shaft; Nike Rain Jacket

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! It is time for some end of year purging. Prices include shipping to US lower 48 I have additional photos I can provide of everything listed here. Didn't want to clutter up the post. Callaway GBB Epic 3 Wood - SOLD Completely stock w Project X T800 6.0...
  15. D

FS: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Head Only!!

Ping G400 LST 8.5° head only with matching cover and wrench. Great used condition as seen in pics. Couple tiny nicks out towards toe. Was like that when I got it. Cannot see unless looking up close from face. SOLD
  16. gatoreric

Wedge setup choices

I know there are alot of posts on wedges and wedge setup. I have read a ton of them, But figured I would post my particular dilemma and get the thoughts of THP. Recently purchased I200's which I absolutely love. Went with 5-UW in power specs which puts my UW at 49.5. After a few rounds my UW is...
  17. Scrap Iron

WTB Ping DLX Cart Bag

Looking for this bag let me know if you have on to sell. Shipping is to Canada. We can work out a price.
  18. R

WTS/WTT: Driver, Irons, Putters, Shafts

I would be interested in trades for Cleveland RTX3 wedges, in raw finish only! 1) Ping G LS 9* driver. Plays to 45" with a Diamana Kai'li 70x shaft and NDMC grip. There is a small dent on the toe of the driver that happened when shipping my clubs for a golf trip. In my opinion it does not...
  19. R

WTS: Ping G LS, AD-DI 6s

Hopefully some quick sales today. Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Ping G LS 9* driver. Plays to 45" with a Diamana Kai'li 70x shaft and NDMC grip. There is a small dent on the toe of the driver that happened when shipping my clubs for a golf trip. In my opinion it does not change...
  20. D

FS: Ping i E1 3-PW+UW Black Dot Iron Heads

Ping i E1 3-PW+UW (9 clubs) black dot, heads only. They take .355" taper tip shafts. Black tape on back is the rubber tungsten swingweight things from Golf Works. Easily removed if you don't need them after they're shafted up. Clubs are in good used condition with no unusual wear. Pics should...
Back