1. Scrap Iron

PGA Courses To Cut/Add

FedEx Cup playoffs have just ended and the new season will be starting shortly. As a fan of the game what courses would you cut from the tour and what would you replace them with?
  2. Scrap Iron

Your Must Play Course In 2016

I'm sure many of us have a course we have looked at few times and just haven't had a chance to play it for what ever reason. What is the one course your going to make a point of playing this year that your have never played. Post a link or some photo's, always love seeing the different courses...
  3. J

Golf in Atlanta

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some feedback from those that golf or have golfed in the Atlanta area. I'm going to be on holiday in Atlanta (from South Africa) between the 14th of September and the 30th of September and plan to play quite a bit of golf while I'm there. What courses do you...
  4. Aswish

Houston, TX - Reasonably priced courses good for learning

Hello THPers! I am a 23 year old golfer in Houston, Texas. I have been playing off and on since I was very young, but have never been able to play consistently since before high school. Now that I am earning more money, I am finally ever to make the commitment to improving. What I am looking...
  5. Marker81

Just got back from Pinehurst

My Dad, Brother and I plus a few others went down to the Pinehurst area for a few days. Obviously, an awesome time was had by all. It was one of those trips where everything worked out for the best. No bad courses, weather,meals or rooms. I'll lay out the itinerary with a few thoughts about...
Back