1. L

For Sale Brand New Cobra LTDx One Length irons 5-PW+GW w/ KBS steel stiff shafts

I've got these unused, unopened, still in the plastic irons. They are still in the original packaging and I want them gone. I'm asking for around $420ish. Hit me up with any offers.
  2. PatsFan

WTB Cobra LTDx or Aerojet 4i

Anyone have a Cobra 4i One length preferably but would take a regular one.
  3. lukemartin93

Top of the Bag Club Champion Cobra Fitting

After my wedge fitting, we moved into the driver fitting. Currently I play a 9 degree TS2 with a stiff even flow white shaft. I found this driver on ebay for a great deal and I feel like it has worked out well for me. Going into the fitting, I figured I would be fit into something similar such...
  4. lukemartin93

lukemartin93's Club Champion Cobra Iron Fitting

To prepare for my Morgan Cup bag ordering, I decided to get a full bag (minus the putter) fitting at my local club champion. I'll post the other club fittings in a different thread, but here was my iron fitting experience. A little background, I got into golf a few years bag, but still probably...
  5. S

Speedzone Driver to Replace F9 - So many weights options now, any guidance besides try each?

About my swing: Tend to get more than enough loft from my 9* drivers, high ball flight. Probably losing yardage, carry is around 240ish on the range, in play my average total is around 265. Have been gaming a Cobra F9 driver with 2g weight in the front, and 14g weight in the back. Had a...
  6. nostatic

For Sale Cobra Rad Speed 3W Motore X F3 regular flex - minty!

SOLD SOLD SOLD Cobra RadSpeed 3 fairway wood/metal/whatever you want to call them. I bought this new from Carls a week or two ago as an experiment. Awesome club, but my older F9 with the Oban shaft will end up staying in the bag. One range session with this club (grass), never out on the course...
  7. jdtox

Cobra King Tec Hybrid

Haven’t heard about this but it’s on Cobra’s website. It looks to have everything one might need in a hybrid..adjustable weighting and an adjustable hosel. I think it looks fantastic!! What are your thoughts?
  8. PatsFan

WTB Cobra Speedzone OL irons

Anyone have a set of Speedzone OL they want to part with????
  9. Chase

For Sale - Scotty, Bettinardi, SeeMore Putters, Titliest/Cobra Drivers, Cobra F9 One Length Irons

Most of these clubs have never even seen the golf course. Yes, I have a problem. Happy to provide more pictures if needed. Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 / classic PING grip / Great shape. I have extra weights and wrench if you want them. $260 shipped Bettinardi Matt Kuchar Model 2 Putter /...
  10. OITW

Review Cobra C Crown Backpack

14 Lucky THPers were given a Cobra C Cown Backpack with the Morgan Cup Logo on it as part of the Morgan Cup swag we received this year. ABOUT: SPECS: Price: $120 Buy it here
  11. OITW

Cobra Crown Slouch Adjustable Cap

$28 Four Color options Click Me
  12. T

Re-shafting wedges to match Cobra one length irons.

I'm looking to re-shaft my Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 56 & 60 degree wedges to match Cobra one length F8 irons (37.5"). I've read that wedges are typically outfitted with 8 iron shafts in a stiff flex. Can anyone offer me some advice? Thanks!
  13. Tevenor

Review My review - Cobra Speedzone w/ LINQ Purple 7F5 Tour length

Coming out of the 2020 UST Mamiya Distance Bash, I was trying to find the best way to put down my thoughts on the the Cobra Speedzone head and the UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5 shaft. I decided the best way is to post as a separate thread covering the combo of the head mated to the shaft, the head...
  14. N

Which hybrid is better - the cobra hybrid 2019 model (Cobra KING F9 Speedback Hybrid) or the Cobra 2020 model (Cobra KING Speedzone Hybrid)?

Hey guys, I was thinking of buying the Cobra hybrid and wanted your opinion on which is better - the cobra hybrid 2019 model (Cobra KING F9 Speedback Hybrid) or the 2020 model (Cobra KING Speedzone Hybrid). Thanks in advance! Sid
  15. OITW

2020 Cobra Golf Ultralight Cart Bags

ULTRALIGHT CART BAG Specifications Material Content: 100% Polyester Weight: 5.3 lbs. Pockets: 13 Style #: 909403 Five Colors to Choose from: Black/Black,White,Red/Peacoat,High Risk Red, White/@Canadan Blue/Quiet Shade, Vibrant Orange
  16. darkhors

For Sale Callaway X2Hot Pro Driver Stiff

Have a Callaway X2Hot Pro 9.0 with stiff T800 HZRDUS shaft and NDMC grip. $50 shipped.
  17. GoingLefty

What is the last piece of equipment you bought that actually lowered your scores?

For me it was a Tommy Armour Impact 3 mallet putter. As soon as I held the putter I knew I was going to putt great with it. I've only had that feeling one other time with a club (a knock-off Cobra driver I won in a KP contest when I was 14) and it was right on. My first round out with it I...
  18. darkhors

WTT: Cobra Utility Black 3 for Hybrid

I have a fairly new Cobra Black utility 3 with a smacwrap stiff shaft that I'd like to trade for either a 3 hybrid. Below are what I'm looking for srixon u85 3 or 4 hybrid Cobra F8/F9 3 or 4 hybrid Callaway Rouge 3 or 4 hybrid The utility has a lamkin wraptech cobra connect standard grip. If...
  19. T

FS: Cobra King F8 Hybrid 22° Stock Stiff, Ping Cadence TR Heavy 34"

2 items up for sale. Only trades would be for a Titleist SM6 or SM7 tour chrome 50F(12° bounce) or 54F(14° bounce) or Titleist 818H1 21° with tensei blue or evenflow blue stiff. PM with any questions. 1. Cobra King F8 Hybrid 22° in nardo grey with stock stiff shaft and stock Arccos grip. Like...
  20. PatsFan

Cobra F8 Screw went inside

Anyone else have this happen I was switching the shaft and somehow the screw ended up inside the head and is rattling around. Cobra customer service was great and i am shipping it to them to see it they can remove it.
Back