1. S

For Sale Sim 2 Max / Oban Kyioshi X / 50,58 Sm8s

Sim 2 Max 9.0 with a Hrzdrus Black 6.5 70g Shaft. Standard Length. $400 OBO Oban Kyioshi White 65g X Stiff Shaft with Taylormade Adapter. Used 5 Times. Shaft is also Pure’d. $400 OBO Vokey SM8 Wedges. Used for a Month. Standard Vokey Wedge Shafts. 58 10s and 50 10F. $100 A wedge OBO
  2. NikedOut

For Sale: Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Set 52-56-60

Set of SM7 Vokey Wedges 52, 56, 60 Degree Brushed Metal Finish White Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips Standard Length/Lie True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 (52, 56) S300 (60) Matching Serial Numbers Purchased Directly from Titleist 52 F Grind 8 Degree Bounce 56 M Grind 8 Degree Bounce 60 K Grind 14...
  3. chadjordan7

Full Club Customization Project - May The Force Be With Me - Fanatics Help Needed

Went ahead and ordered myself a set of the Boyd Blade & Ferrule "Space Fight '77" ferrules with the star wars theme! I also own a set of small and large stamps and a paint fill kit, so I am diving in headfirst on this one! Looking for some help/suggestions on how to setup my ferrules thru the...
  4. chadjordan7

Most Mind Blowing Custom Fit Experience?

So I don't post a lot on here, but working as an assistant pro full-time...I'm on here reading what you guys are posting all the time! Love knowing I am FAR from alone in my level of golf addiction and geekiness. This past week, I went down to Penn Oaks for a Titleist Thursday fitting. I've...
  5. morgan1819

FS: New Mizuno Stand Bag. Cleveland RTX 48 , 52 , 56. Clev Bronze Milled Putter

For sale or trade: Cleveland RTX wedges. RTX CB 48-8, satin black, KBS Tour 120 ..... RTX CB 52-10, tour satin, DG wedge ..... RTX 2.0 rotex 56-12, tour satin, Dynamic Gold wedge flex. All standard length, and grooves are excellent. $140 set. $50 each Cleveland...
  6. R

WTTF New Putter - Machine, Odyssey, Guerin, wedges, etc

I am in desperate need of finding a putter that works. Everything listed today is for sale and trade. Trade interests: Evnroll putters that are 355g head weight Putters with minimal offset and heavy toe hang Any other putter you think may cure my woes PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY...
  7. D

FS: Wedges - Tour Issued TM Tour Prefered - Titleist Vokey TVD

Alright folks, need to sell these. Please, no trades! 1) TOUR ISSUED Taylor Made Tour Preferred 56° wedge. 12° bounce. KBS HiRev Stiff Shaft with Golf Pride NDMC Black/White grip. Wedge is in excellent condition with very minimal use. Easy 9/10. Asking $115 shipped OBRO 2) Titleist...
  8. Oregon Golfer

FS: Callaway X-Forged wedges c-grind, 50,55,60 w/KBS Customs

Really nice set of wedges, they have the 'dark finish', whatever it's called. They also have Callaway's 'Mack Daddy' grooves. These put a ton of spin on the ball and allow us regular joes spin the ball on the green just like the pros. They have seen 2 rounds and a couple of practice sessions...
  9. U

F.S. - Titliest Vokey Wedge - 52 Degree - 08 Bounce

EXCELLENT CONDITION, Purchased New, Used for only about 8 rounds and a few times at range, $47.00 net to pay pal, Free Shipping CON-US Only.
  10. jimnycricket65

Calling Mizuno JPX 800 & 825 users - what's in your bag?

It all stared about 6 weeks ago on a par 5 when I got hold of a solid hit with my Callaway Biggest Big Bertha. My partner hit a decent shot but not as solid I thought. He out drove me and we had a clear shot at the green and I had a tree to go over on this dog right uphill green. Later, my...
  11. U

FS: Vokey 60 Raw Sandwedge and Vokey 52 Satin Sandwedge

Vokey 60 raw, designed to produce non glare great feel raw look, square grooves, 12 bounce, stock stiff, has some dings and scratches but grooves have plenty life left- now sold. Vokey 52 satin, square grooves, 8 bounce, stock stiff, excellent condition, played less than one season, quit using...
Back