1. tmurph51

Lob wedge shaft

Recently ordered a 61 degree Yururi wedge (had the gap wedge before and loved it but just ate balls on full swings so was tough to use regularly). Been thinking about what shaft I will put in it. Any one have any suggestions or tips on shafts for lob wedges? I don’t plan on many full swings with...
  2. alaskaguy2021

For Sale Left hand season cleanout, Irons, UW, wedges, putter, driver shaft

Clearing out un-used stuff in my golf room. Some items dont have pictures but can add those once I get back from work on November 16th. SORRY THE PICTURE OF MY NAME IS NOT WITH THE ITEMS, I AM AT WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH, IF NEEDED THIS AD CAN BE REMOVED TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES. Ping i525 5-PW...
  3. S

For Sale Cleveland ZipCore RTX6 46°

Cleveland ZipCore RTX6 46° wedge - mid grind Used for 2 rounds Standard shaft - new Golf Pride Plus4 $120 shipped (obo)
  4. D

Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0

I recently played with rental clubs which had a Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 wedge that gave me wonderful spin and control on my short game. I LOVED the club!!! I was tempted to buy it but it was heavily used and felt inappropriate trying to purchase a rental club. I did take pictures of it...
  5. C

Smart sole 4 or cbx zipcore

Hi. I am considering getting either the smart sole gap wedge, 50*, or a cbx zipcore 50 or 52*. I play off 25. But can go round in 17/18 or 32 just as easily! Definitely inconsistent from within 100 yards and I know I am losing shots from around the green. Just wondering if anyone has used...
  6. A

Cleveland Golf buds, do I go CBX or RTX?

Currently playing a CBX 2s that I've worn down to replacement level and are the best clubs in my bag. I've tested both the CBX ZipCore and RTX ZipCore with positive results but not on-course and in tough lies. So I have some questions for anyone out there who plays either of the clubs. Is the...
  7. akacovie

Removal of interchangeable shaft hosel

I was wondering if it’s possible to remove the screw-in hosel attachment and reshaft my Edel wedge. I got an excellent deal on this 56*, and only noticed that the shaft screws in (for fitting I’m assuming) when the head nearly came off on my third or fourth full swing of a round. I screwed it...
  8. T

Re-shafting wedges to match Cobra one length irons.

I'm looking to re-shaft my Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 56 & 60 degree wedges to match Cobra one length F8 irons (37.5"). I've read that wedges are typically outfitted with 8 iron shafts in a stiff flex. Can anyone offer me some advice? Thanks!
  9. MCGolfTM

TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge Set

TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge Set. The set consists of: 1) Brand New Chrome Milled Grind 52.12 Gap Wedge 2) Used Antique Bronze Milled Grind 56.12 Wedge -Used for one round, hit about 10 times, 9.5/10 condition Both wedges have KBS 610 Wedge 120g shafts and Golf Pride CP2 Wrap grips.
  10. MCGolfTM

FS: TaylorMade Milled Grind 56* Wedge Antique Bronze

Up for sale: TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge. 56* wedge bent to 54* by factory. 2* flat lie, KBS 610 Stiff Wedge shaft with CP2 Standard grip. Used for one round, swung about 10 times. My loss is your gain. $125 shipped obro.
  11. DNice26

Wedge Shafts.....What say you?????

Hey all, Fun site, happy to have joined. Curious what you fine folks like to play in your wedges? I'm trying to find the perfect wedge shaft and there are so many great options to choose from. I've actually tried quite a number of them and thought I'd add some quick thoughts here for...
  12. R

FS: Cleveland RTX 3 Wedge set!

Price includes shipping and as always, is OBO! Great used condition! 50* 2 dot. 54* 2 dot. 60* 3 dot with a custom grind. There is heel and trailing edge relief and it makes this club much more versatile. 50 and 60 are raw and 54 is satin. Standard length. Price is $130
  13. gatoreric

Wedge setup choices

I know there are alot of posts on wedges and wedge setup. I have read a ton of them, But figured I would post my particular dilemma and get the thoughts of THP. Recently purchased I200's which I absolutely love. Went with 5-UW in power specs which puts my UW at 49.5. After a few rounds my UW is...
  14. D

FS: TaylorMade Milled Grind Satin 54° Wedge

TaylorMade 2017 Milled Grind Satin 54° wedge. Custom ordered Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shaft. Stock UTx grip. In excellent condition and used 1 round and a few range sessions. Asking $OLD shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by...
  15. Mace

FS: Bombtech Grenade 52, 56 and 60 Wedge Set - $60 shipped

Bombtech Grenade 52, 56 and 60 Wedge Set - $60 shipped Used 4 rounds - then put away for the winter (northeast) - Got new wedges for christmas from Santa - so these need a new home! $60 shipped -
  16. bigswinger83

Wedge help for newbies

So, the last time I played this game I had a PW and a SW. Now, after picking up some new clubs recently, and at the advice of the gentleman fitting me, I have a PW 52 56 60 So my questions is, what wedge do I use for what? The PW is pretty straight forward...but then the 52 is an approach...
  17. K

FS-FT, Odyssey, Oakley, Callaway, Never Compromise, Medicus, Nike, Polo

Need to unload a few things to clear out some room. The wife is starting to get a wee bit frustrated, lol. All prices are OBO and include CONUS Excellent Feedback Open to trades and offers. Speedblades are definitely an item of interest. On to the goods! Both shirts for $64 Both putters...
  18. D

FS: Ping Tour S 54° Wedge Head Only 54-12

Need to sell this wedge head. No trades. Ping Tour S 54° with 12° bounce. In very good condition. Accepts .355 taper tip shafts. SOLD
  19. D

FS: Titleist 714 AP2 Gap Wedge Head Only

Titleist 714 AP2 gap wedge head only. Accepts .355 taper tip shafts and is in good condition. Has some wear and chatter, but nothing unusual. Pics should tell the story. Pick this up and put your own shaft into it! Asking $75 shipped OBRO
  20. Oregon Golfer

FS: Callaway X-Forged wedges c-grind, 50,55,60 w/KBS Customs

Really nice set of wedges, they have the 'dark finish', whatever it's called. They also have Callaway's 'Mack Daddy' grooves. These put a ton of spin on the ball and allow us regular joes spin the ball on the green just like the pros. They have seen 2 rounds and a couple of practice sessions...
Back