1. J

Fake Scotty Cameron Futura’s?

Hi Guys, After some advice if possible please, hopefully just to put my mind at ease. I recently bought a 2018 Scotty Cameron Futura 7M Does anybody know if there were ever any fakes of these made? I bought one off eBay, 2 small things that have made me think… the putter head is almost...
  2. A

Odyssey 2 ball - EXO plumbers neck? Lined?

Hi Guys, Looking for some advice. I've purchased this on a whim and wanted to know if I've been conned. The seller has stated that it's a tour issue, not fake and had the plumber since build. Anyone seen one of these before? Andy
  3. M

Counterfeit Ping G425 Driver

Has anyone seen or heard of any counterfeit Ping G425 Max drivers? I just ordered a Ping head only from EBay for $480. Seller has great reviews. I’m thinking I’m getting a legit Ping head but with nothing but time to think the worst between ordering it and receiving it, I’m looking for...
  4. Dent

The Official Counterfeit Thread

Inspired from Mardin who posted in a counterfeit thread I will make this the official thread where you post website that you feel are presumably selling fakes and you can be the judge. Just a heads up for people buying clubs check this thread and see if the site is listed. Feel free to add your...
Back