1. mak52580

FS: Lots of Premium Golf Balls - Titleist, Bridgestone, TaylorMade, Srixon

I have accumulated lots of golf balls over the last year and I just don't have room for them anymore. They are all brand new, however some may have blue dots on them as I "pre-marked" them before putting them away. Others may not have anything. Here's a list of what I have: Titleist Pro V1...
  2. vtnerf

Disappointed with 2013 ProV1x? What did you switch to?

I was lucky enough to receive the test version of the 2013 ProV1x. Tried it out directly side-by-side with the 2012 version. The test ball was great. Straight, long, responsive around the greens. Held it's color better and didn't scuff as easily. Then the real deal rolled out, and it seemed like...
  3. Trojans73

Titleist PRO V1X - The best golf ball in the world!

Oh how I love the PRO V1X ....let me count the ways... It's sad, I compare golf balls to cigars... The PRO V1X is like a COHIBA (the real Cuban ones)...They are absolutely the best cigar I've ever had. But, they are expensive...$200/box! (Yes, I travel frequently and sneak them back into the...
  4. kDiddY

NXT Tour vs 2010 Pro V1x Used Golf Ball Edition

Hey Guys, I have been playing NXT Tour's for the past year and shot some of my best scores with this ball (high 80's). I buy used mint or refinished golfballs online because I cannot afford brand new balls. I wanted to know what the differences in feel are for NXT Tours vs the 2010 Pro V1X. I...
  5. mak52580

FS: Titleist Pro V1s - 42 AAAAA Balls

Bought 50 from Lostgolfballs.com but have since decided to switch to Bridgestone. I have 42 remaining from a AAAAA lot. As with Lostgolfballs.com, they may have logos or sharpie marks, but are in otherwise Like New condition. Thees are not refurbished, but are originals. SOLD
Back