1. ORUTRAVIS

FS: Callaway XR 4 Hybrid, Taylormade R15 Hybrid these have to go! Clearance Prices!

1.) Callaway XR 4 Hybrid w/ Project X 6.5 LZ tour. Standard Length with stock grip. In great condition three or four rounds. 75.00 2.) Taylormade R15 5 hybrid 24 degrees with your choice of shaft. KBS hybrid steel 105 or Diamana Plus 82+ X Extra stiff. 90.00
  2. ORUTRAVIS

Adams Tight Lies Titanium Fairway Wood Review

About two months ago I purchased a Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5 Fairway wood with the MRC Bassara X stiff shaft. I have loved Adams Tight lies since I started the game nearly 22 years ago. Fairway woods and launching them high enough has been an issue for me from the beginning so I love the...
  3. R

FS: Adams MB2 PX 6.0, Odyssey Works Armlock, Krank Element

Morning Hackers! All prices include shipping East of the Miss, please add $5 if West. Also prices are OBO as always. 1) Set of Adams MB2 with tour issued PVD finish 4-9. Shafted with Project X 6.0 and each iron has a black Lamkin iLine grip (standard). Overall the irons are in pretty good...
  4. R

Fs: Updated prices - all high end!

1) Taylormade SLDR driver. 9.5* loft and is currently shafted with a Ping 419D X shaft (pulled from a G30 and placed in the SLDR). I will sell this with or without the shaft! The head plays perfectly but is not the best cosmetically. There are some very tiny smudges on the crown and the badges...
  5. og512

FS: HYBRIDS -- Adams and Cobra

Just the Adams left... 1. Adams Super S -- 19* -- Kujoh Matrix Stiff Flex -- New Winn Dri Tac Grip -- hc included Price: $50 2. Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 -- SOLD 3. Cobra Amp Cell 3-4 -- SOLD I don't believe I'm interested in any trades but who knows... i'm a "ho" at hearts. All prices include...
  6. N

WTS Cleveland 588 TT Irons 4-P KBS Tour V Stiff, Tour Issue Hybrid

Up for sale Cleveland 588TT Irons 4-P KBS Tour V Stiff Flex Pure P2 Grips. Clubs in great shape....I would split the heads and shafts if I have buyers for both. SOLD [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG] Next an Adams...
  7. mak52580

FS: Tour AD DI 6S, Titleist 910 D2 9.5, TM Rossa Corza Ghost, Adams V3 3h and 4h

Cleaning out the spare bag for the new season and letting go of some things which don't play anymore 1. Tour AD DI 6 Stiff with Titleist Surefit hozel - SOLD 2. Titleist 910 D2 9.5* with Aldila RIP Stiff. Comes with brand new headcover and wrench kit - SOLD 3. TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost...
  8. #troy

Adams Golf launches New Logo

Adams Golf shared a link. 19 minutes ago It's A Brand New Day At Adams. We're excited about our new look, new colors and new era for our company. Our commitment to innovate world-class, easy to hit golf clubs continues ... now with an updated brand image. New Logo: Old Logo: Youtube...
  9. gatoreric

FS Adams A12 Hybrids 3H and 4H

Looking to move a couple of nice hybrids. In very good shape. Come with headcovers. Stock original ProForce VTS stiff shafts. Grips have very little wear on them. Very good clubs. I'm just switching to an all Ping bag and prefer the more iron-like G20's. Asking $110 for the pair shipped to CON-US.
  10. Wet Doggg

Adams Super Hybrid XTD - 15 Degree - Stiff

Pictures should tell the story that this baby is almost new. Probably 100 balls or less in total. I over power the shaft so never built any confidence with it so stayed in the bag. Club is very long. Head cover New velvet type grip. Stiff Fubuki shaft Standard length and lie $150 shipped...
  11. kapsularian

FS/FT Adams Speedline Fast 10, Odyssey White Hot #2 Center-Shafted, Ping Towel, Balls

For Sale Adams Speedline Fast 10, 10.5*, Aldila Wasabi 60-Stiff, headcover included, Lamkin 3Gen White Midsize, $50 including shipping Odyssey White Hot #2 Center-Shafted, 35" - $30 including shipping SOLD Ping Tri-Fold Towel, $10 including shipping SOLD For Trade 7 sleeves of...
  12. U

F.S. : Adams Idea Pro 18 Degree Hybrid, and Cleveland Hybrid 22 Degree

1. F.S. Adams Idea Pro 18 Degree Hybrid Adams idea pro hybrid, 18 degree, aldila vs proto by you blue shaft, regular, excellant condition, $50 shipped 2. F.S. CLEVELAND Hybrid 22 Degree CLEVELAND HIBORE HYBRID, 22 DEGREE, VERY GOOD condition, stock regular shaft, $25 shipped
  13. mastapp

FS: Adams "Tour Issue" Hybrid and some nice XL Shirts

Selling the last of the golf shirts that outgrew me. All are short sleeve and Extra Large in size. Two Nike Fit Dry (one Pink, one Purple with Blue Stripes), One Walter Hagen (Bold Blue) and one Greg Norman Play Dry (Black). I would like to sell these all in one lot and will give a big price...
  14. U

FS: ADAMS and ADAMS IDEA PRO HYBRID

Adams Speedline 9064 LS DRIVER, 10.5 LOFT, Aldila RIP YELLOW EYES shaft, regular . Excellent condition, no skymarks dents or dings. $75 shipped. Adams idea pro 18 degree hybrid, Aldila vs proto hybrid 80 shaft, regular. Excellent condition, no sky marks , dents or dings. $65 shipped. *Pay Pal...
  15. Wet Doggg

FS: Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrids - 18 & 20 Degree

I have a very nice pair of Adams Idea Pro A12 hybrids in 18 and 20 degree. Both are in great shape. She minor face scratching and very, very minor scratching on the remainder of the heads. Shafts are the white Matrix OZIK Altus in regular flex and are in perfect shape. Standard L/L/L. New Golf...
  16. Scrap Iron

New golfer !!!

Well it's not me who is the new golfer but today I got a phone call from my mom saying she wants to learn how to golf so her and my wife went out and picked a complete set of Adams clubs and she has plans for lessons in the spring. She is learning the game for the first time at the age of 73...
  17. mastapp

FS: Adams A7 PNT Hybrids w\ UST Axivcore shafts

Sold - please close!!
  18. H

FS: Adams CB2 Irons - 4-PW, GW - KBS Tour 90 Stiff

Adams CB2 Irons up for sale here. Its the full 8 iron set, 4-PW, GW. Stock KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts. Standard length and lie. They are gripped with GP New Decade Multi-compound standards, except the 7 Iron which has a Lamkin perma-wrap 3 GEN (the NDMC ripped during installation and the...
  19. mastapp

Cameron Weights with tool, Golf Ball sampler, Adams 9015d (A4) Driver Head

Please close
  20. SirSliceALot116

Adams A12 Irons

Has anyone hit these irons yet and if so what are your thoughts? I hit the Pro A12 Hybrid at the Outing and loved the feel and distance I got from it so I was curious how the irons produce.
Back