1. sandiegonative

2017 Callaway Driver - The Hype has me hooked!!!

Have you guys been keeping up with all the "hype" for the new 2017 Callaway Driver? This upcoming release is suppose to replace the Great Big Bertha (GBB) and Big Bertha Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond (DBD) Driver. With how Callaway Golf has improved on drivers since the reintroduction of Big...
  2. sandiegonative

WTS - LH AD DI-6 Stiff Shaft with Callaway Advanced Optifit Hosel & Big Bertha 3 Wood

WTS - LH AD DI-6 Stiff Shaft with Callaway Advanced Optifit Hosel & Big Bertha 3 Wood Hello Fellow Hackers, I have the following items for sale. Buyer to pay for shipping method of his/her choice. I'm negotiable, make me an offer and we might have a deal. I have recently (since mid October)...
  3. sandiegonative

How much are you willing to pay for extra distance off the tee???

Alright guys, my first topic (sorry for the length). I want your honest opinion and by all means do not go easy on me. With that said, please check your emotions at the door as this is NOT a knock on Taylormade Golf or any other OEM... Taylormade Loft Up+ Education Video (0:22-0:30 mark) states...
  4. Tmex

Legendary Ball Striker Brothers Production Presents: Octane Overdrive

THP Members!!!!! Everyone here at THP is very excited for The Morgan Cup this August. It is meant to bring a tour level experience to 16 lucky everyday golfers. So far we’ve had video and we’ve had pictures of all of the equipment that has been selected. DDec and Yoccos (The Shovel Bro’s) have...
Back