1. TJRyska

Bridgestone B1 ST Driver

2. n3gativ3

n3gativ3: WITB

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself A quick Rundown of the setup Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with...
  3. zoveracker

For Trade J36 combo set with Nunchuk, Matrix, and KBS Tour shafts

What to trade my experiment for something else. Really open to anything as long as it is a golf club. The 4 iron has a Nunchuk 370 hybrid shaft and the 5 iron has a Matrix Ozik F15 95 hybrid shaft. The rest of the clubs have KBS tours S flex. I also have the 4 and 5 iron KBS tour shafts if you...
  4. Krooks Boepka

For Sale Golf Ball Extravaganza Super Sale!

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to look over my first post in The Marketplace on this forum! I apologize for being a newbie and hope to follow all the rules to a Tee! Essentially, I have played lots of tournaments in my life and have been blessed enough to compete with some of the...
  5. U

For Sale Bridgestone J15MB 5-PW with Mizuno MP-H4 4 Iron. PX 6.5. New grips

Album - These bad boys are RAW. I had a buddy of mine who owns an auto shop strip the chrome and I think they turned out pretty well. The Mizuno H4 is a beatstick and works as an awesome driving iron. New grips and BB&F co ferrules. Project X 6.5 in all clubs. $250 shipped.
  6. rehbirdie

FREE Sleeve -- Submit your Bridgestone Golf VFIT Video this weekend and get a FREE sleeve!!!

Hey THPers! This is Adam Rehberg, Ball Fitting Manager from Bridgestone Golf. I want to personally invite each and every one of you to participate in our VFIT Beta testing. Ready for the best part... Anyone who submits an entry this weekend (11/9 through 11/11 by 10:00am) will get a FREE...
  7. D

FS: Like New Bridgestone Tour B X-CB Iron Heads - 4-PW

Up for sale is a like new set of Tour B X CB 4-PW iron heads. Absolutely beautiful set of sticks. Only the 7 and PW have been hit. The rest of the heads are brand new in plastic. I did have these heads adjusted to standard loft and lie. They were kind of all over the place from the factory...
  8. D

FS: Bridgestone J15 MB 4-PW Irons - Heads Only

For sale. Bridgestone J15 MB 4-PW iron heads only. In good used condition with chatter typical of forged irons. Pics tell the story. Take .355" taper shafts. $275 shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr...
  9. D

FS: JDM Bridgestone J015 CB 4-PW

For sale. Set of JDM Bridgestone J015CB iron heads. 4-PW. Standard loft and lie. Accepts .335" taper tip shafts. Good used condition. The darker finish shows more wear than chrome of course, but they're not abused in any way or have any unusual wear. Not much to go on for price, so let's...
  10. Scotland

The 5 days of Golfmas aka Golfageddon

Well I just wrapped up the 5 days of golfmas. Every year I have the week between Christmas and New Years off from work. This year I committed to playing golf every single one of those days, and I did it, too. It was a time to not worry about scores but to focus on technique and develop muscle...
  11. diabolo

FS: 2016 Bridgestone B330S/RX/RXS golf balls

Up for sale are the following: 1) 3 dozen 2016 Bridgestone B330S golf balls. Brand new, in 2-ball sleeves. Asking price for all 3 dozens is $98. Shipped CONUS. Or individually sold for $35/dz shipped. 2) 3 dozen 2016 Bridgestone B330RX golf balls. Brand new, in 2-ball sleeves. Asking...
  12. theballguy

FS: 4 Dozen Brand New 2013 Bridgestone e6 Golf Balls - Sleeves Only - $80 Shipped

SOLD For sale: 4 dozen brand new 2013 Bridgestone e6 golf balls. $80 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Sleeves only. No logos. You get four sleeves of each number: #1, #2, #3, and #4
  13. O

FS: Ball Sale! Titleist, Taylormade, Bridgestone, Callaway, Nike

All sold!
  14. kapsularian

WTB: Silver Bridgestone Staff Bag

I know that this bag style is a couple of seasons old, but if there is anyone that has one in good condition willing to buy for right price.
  15. mak52580

FS: Lots of Premium Golf Balls - Titleist, Bridgestone, TaylorMade, Srixon

I have accumulated lots of golf balls over the last year and I just don't have room for them anymore. They are all brand new, however some may have blue dots on them as I "pre-marked" them before putting them away. Others may not have anything. Here's a list of what I have: Titleist Pro V1...
  16. kapsularian

WTB - Bridgestone Staff Bag

Looking for the silver Bridgestone (Mini) Staff Bag. Needs to be in good condition with no previous name embroidered on it.
  17. Dr RosenRosen

B'stone J40 Wedge vs. Mizuno MP-T4 Wedge?

Hey guys, I'm considering new wedges. I've lost my confidence with my current setup. So, instead of getting lessons ('cause who needs lessons?), I've decided I need new clubs. Has anyone played both and can anyone comment? I'm especially interested in how the two performed with full shots...
  18. sncgolf03

FS: Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW upgraded shaft and grips!

Make reasonable offers! Will ship fast and prices include shipping! PERFECT FEEDBACK! Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back 4-PW, yup the ones used by Matt Kuchar and Brandt Snedeker, with upgraded KBS Tour shafts in X flex. Have very expensive, like new Golf Pride Z-Cord grips which I think are hands...
  19. kapsularian

FS/FT Adams Speedline Fast 10, Odyssey White Hot #2 Center-Shafted, Ping Towel, Balls

For Sale Adams Speedline Fast 10, 10.5*, Aldila Wasabi 60-Stiff, headcover included, Lamkin 3Gen White Midsize, $50 including shipping Odyssey White Hot #2 Center-Shafted, 35" - $30 including shipping SOLD Ping Tri-Fold Towel, $10 including shipping SOLD For Trade 7 sleeves of...
  20. C

Precept Laddie vs Precept Lady IQ vs Bridgestone e6

Hi all, I never thought that I'd actually be able to tell the difference between hitting golf balls, but I'm here to say that I love hitting Precept Laddies Extreme. All of my golf balls are second hand, course finds, etc, and every time I come up with and hit a Precept, I'm in love. So I'm...
Back