1. tmurph51

Lob wedge shaft

Recently ordered a 61 degree Yururi wedge (had the gap wedge before and loved it but just ate balls on full swings so was tough to use regularly). Been thinking about what shaft I will put in it. Any one have any suggestions or tips on shafts for lob wedges? I don’t plan on many full swings with...
  2. TJRyska

Mitsubishi Diamana WB shaft giveaway

Giveaway live now on Instagram I do not receive anything if you enter through this link. Just wanted to share the giveaway here so a THPer can hopefully win!
  3. alaskaguy2021

For Sale Left hand season cleanout, Irons, UW, wedges, putter, driver shaft

Clearing out un-used stuff in my golf room. Some items dont have pictures but can add those once I get back from work on November 16th. SORRY THE PICTURE OF MY NAME IS NOT WITH THE ITEMS, I AM AT WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH, IF NEEDED THIS AD CAN BE REMOVED TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES. Ping i525 5-PW...
  4. C

I got fit for stiff shafts but my swing speed has gone up, am I in trouble?

I'm 16 and got fit for PXG gen 6 0311 p irons 6 months ago. At the time, my swing speed with 7 iron was 88 mph so the fitter put me in stiff kbs tour 120 stiff shafts. Since then, my swing speed has gone up 7 mph to 95 (made a pretty significant swing change). It hasn't been a problem yet but my...
  5. T

For Sale Used Titleist Project X Evenflow Riptide Wood and Hybrid X-Stiff Shafts

I have for sale 2 used shafts. One came out of my TS2 3 wood and the other came out of my TS2 4 Hybrid. Both have Golf Pride MCC +4 Align Midsize Grips. Project X Evenflow Riptide 6.5 X-Stiff 70G Wood Shaft @ 41.5" - Asking $75 Shipped Project X Evenflow Riptide Small Batch 6.5 X-Stiff 80G...
  6. zoveracker

WTB Regular flex driver shaft for Dad

I am giving my Dad my old driver which currently has an ADDI shaft which I will definitely not be leaving in the head. Do any of you Albatross members have a regular flex driver shaft that you will sell for cheap? I do not care what brand it is as long as it is regular flex. Thanks a lot!
  7. akacovie

Removal of interchangeable shaft hosel

I was wondering if it’s possible to remove the screw-in hosel attachment and reshaft my Edel wedge. I got an excellent deal on this 56*, and only noticed that the shaft screws in (for fitting I’m assuming) when the head nearly came off on my third or fourth full swing of a round. I screwed it...
  8. zoveracker

WTB WTB Diamana Blueboard/S+

I am looking for a Diamana Blueboard / S+ to go in my fairway wood. I would need it at 42in minimum. Please Albatross members or sellers with a trading history.
  9. howie013

For Sale Ventus Velocore Blue 6s

Asking $OLD. The shaft is 43.75” and plays 45 ⅛” in a SIM head. Currently has a LH Taylormade adapter installed. The adapter can be removed before shipping if wanted.
  10. Barnum1

Steel-or-graphite vs. swing speed

My fitter recommended me steel shafts in my irons, because my swing speed was "fast enough". His take was that it was better to get more control (from steel) as opposed to maybe gain a few mph (from graphite) - given that your speed is not too slow. I have a pretty average swing speed (95 mph...
  11. U

For Sale [FS] Aldila Rogue 110 X flex Callaway Adapter

Album - Stock X flex from Callaway. 60g is too light so I have no need for this. However, shafts are expensive so I’d like to make it a little more palatable. $50 shipped.
  12. kiwichris

For Sale Project X Rifle shafts - 6.5 flex, mix of flighted and not

Hi all, I have a large number of different pre-cut (Project X factory trim, labelled) length shafts that have not seen any tip prepping, butt trimming and are waiting for a new home. I was wanting to see if these would work better than my current FST Pro Stepless 125 shafts & I found the 6 iron...
  13. U

[FS] Nippon Modus3 125X 4-PW Shafts with New Grips

Just pulled these out of a set I've had for a little over a year now. Recently replaced grips - a combination of Lamkin player's cord, Golf Pride BCT (Adam's logo), and V55. These are approximately +1/4" and are prepped for a new build. Asking $125 shipped, OBO.
  14. jfrigo1003

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD BB 7S fairway shaft

Selling my Graphite Design Tour AD BB 7S fairway shaft. Very good condition This is a low launch/ low spin shaft. Absolute bomber. I ordered new upgraded shafts for my woods and no longer need this. 74 grams, shaft is 42 1/4 in long , (plays 43.5 in with an adapter). Looking for $80
  15. D

FS: Aldila Tour Green 65 X-Stiff - TaylorMade M1/M2 Adapter

For sale, no trades please. TaylorMade Tour Green 65 X-Stiff shaft with TM Tour Preferred UTX grip. Shaft is literally like new. Swung just a few times. Measures 44" from tip to butt of grip and plays 45" in your M1 or M2 driver. Will also fit the SLDR, R1, R15 heads. Asking $100 shipped
  16. D

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI-95x Hybrid Shaft

Graphite Design Tour AD DI-95x. Unsure of tipping, but checked with micrometer and got around 2.5" of parallel tip section, which might indicate 1/2" tipping. In good shape, but does have some scuffs as pictured. Some can be seen at address if installed logo down. I can send hi-res pics if...
  17. D

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x with TaylorMade Tip

Looking to sell this. No trades. Tour AD DI 7x shaft with TM 1.5° SLDR, R15, M1, M2 adapter installed. Measures 43.5" from tip to butt of shaft. In good cosmetic shape with no unusual scratches or wear, but it doesn't look brand new. Shaft has been tipped 2". Will be gripped with a Golf...
  18. theballguy

FS: Mint Ping PWR75 Stiff Flex Driver Shaft 44" w/ Adapter G25 i25 Anser $50 Shipped

FS: Mint Ping PWR75 Stiff Flex Driver Shaft 44" w/ Adapter G25 i25 Anser $50 Shipped *SOLD* Shaft is 44" to tip. Comes with Ping adapter that fits G25, i25 and Anser. Also has like new Ping grip. Original owner. Purchased new and hit balls at the driving range one time. Shaft is mint. As...
  19. R

FS: Putter, Shaft, and Wedge shafts! Help me get rid of the extras

3 items up for what I hope to be a quick sale this morning! All prices include shipping (typically 2 day Fedex) and are OBO. If you are West of the Mississippi, please add $5. 1) Fujikura Speeder 757 X flex. This has an aftermarket Ping G30 tip installed and a white (red accents) G2 grip. This...
  20. erock9174

FS:: Cleveland Classic XL/588 Custom Shaft adapter sleeve / tip

Up for sale is one used Cleveland Classic XL / 588 Custom shaft adapter sleeve. Note: this not does include the ferrule, screw or shaft. Price: $12 shipped to CONUS (lower 48) only Payment: Paypal only Shipping: USPS in a bubble envelope for protection. Any questions please ask...
Back