1. M

Slazenger VIP Masters?

Hi everyone, first post and new to golf but loving it! I just inherited a set from my Father in Law, he was an avid golfer back in the day, just wondering about the worth of the set and its quality if anyone knows, I haven't been able to get much info online. I don't have any information about...
  2. ThatGuy

Post a photo of your clubs!

See the reply below
  3. N

Recommendations for new iron set

Hi everyone, I am looking for recommendations on a new iron set. I am not very good and have not been playing for too long. My 18 hole Average is around 90-95 but I'm not very consistent. I currently use the 2008 big Bertha and am looking for an upgrade. Distance is not an issue for me As I hit...
  4. J

custom club fitting

I am hoping to get some feedback from anyone that has gone through the custom fitting process. I recently went out to Golf Galaxy and purchased a set of Ping i20's, and was fitted for them while out there. Being the way that I am, I became slightly nervous during my fitting session because I...
  5. bucknasty777

When is the best time of the year to buy new clubs and get the best discounts?

I am looking to completely upgrade all my current clubs to the Cobra Amp Cell line. When do new golf club models usually come out? I've heard that when new models are released the previous ones get a lot cheaper. Is this true? Is there any other time in the Golf world that clubs can be gotten...
  6. Getitclose

Want to Find/Buy: 1980's Golf Set: Living in the past

Hi all! So, during the last couple years I have been golfing, I have often thought of what it would be like to have an all "retro" golf set to play around with. Since I wasn't alive in the 80's (born in 1990), I don't know much about the equipment. What I do know is that PING and Wilson were...
  7. U

FS-Callaway X 18 Irons (3-PW)

Callaway X 18 Irons, 3-PW, System 75I Reg. Flex Graphite Shafts, Standard Factory Length, One Degree Up Lie (will bend to your spec if absolutely necessary). $185 Shipped *Continental US only *Paypal Preferred Clubs Condition: Purchased new, originial owner, very good condition, no dents...
  8. bortwein

MacGregor 2011-2012 Products

I'm not seeing a lot of information out there about the New 2011-2012 MacGregor products so I wanted to give a little insight into the new products and answer any question you might have about them. MacGregor Tourney Driver • Lighter head design matched up with a 55 gram UST Mamiya Shaft and...
  9. GolferGal

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Due to the original thread being too large I have closed that one up and started this one. You can reference the old one here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?12703-Equipment-Pondering-W-OEM-Kevin.
  10. stu929

A Wonderfully Planned Weekend Gone Horribly Wrong

So much to my surprise in addition to the gift I received on my birthday my lovely wife also planned a romantic weekend get away during which the kids would be watched and we would spend the night away and get up and play 18 potentially 36 holes the next day (All without me knowing). Upon...
  11. oiler3535

What if...

With brands continuing to drop Tiger, I'm curious what would happen if Nike and he parted ways? I know he gets a lot of special treatment by them customization wise, but what do you think would happen in he was to be free from them? Very rarely do I hear them mentioned as a top clubmaker, and...
Back