1. J

Question about Callaway Apex Pro

Hey everyone, Wondering if i can get some advice on some used clubs. There is a set of Apex Pro forged 3-PW for sale for $650CAD. Is that price a good deal? Not sure what year they are and It states there is a small nick on the wedge and a blemish on the 8 iron which you can see in the pictures...
  2. shaner

FS: Cobra King Pro Forged CB Irons and Callaway Apex Pro Irons

I have 2 sets of irons for sale. Cobra King Pro Forged CB - 4-PW (Black finish) - $400 shipped CONUS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff Original Cobra UTX grips Length is +1/2 (see pic) Standard Lie These are all CBs, not the stock combo set with MBs Condition notes: no dings/significant blemishes, black...
  3. D

FS: Callaway Apex Pro '16 Forged 4-PW Irons - Heads Only

For sale, no trades please. In excellent condition and have only been played 2 rounds. The only real "flaw" I can see is a small indention on the badge on the back of the 6 iron. Beyond that, just normal wear from 2 rounds. Accepts .355" taper shafts. Asking $700 shipped OBO
  4. sandiegonative

FS: LH Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5-PW PXi 5.5 (+1/2 inch length, standard loft and lie

I have a set of Left Handed Callaway Apex Pro Irons (5-PW) for sale. They are in excellent conditions and have been well taken care of. I use iron covers (yeah I admit it) and clean them after every round and/or practice session. Definitely no bag chatter and the shafts are perfect. These irons...
  5. D

FS: Titleist 913D3 9.5* Head Only, Callaway Apex Pro Forged 4-PW Irons C-Taper

No trades, but will entertain cash offers. 1) Titleist 913D3 9.5* head only. In excellent 9/10 condition and includes matching headcover. Screw included, but no adapter or wrench. Has only seen a couple rounds and a little range time. Ultimately decided to go with the 8.5* instead. Asking SOLD...
  6. jdub

Ely Callaway Performance Center Experience

Today my brother and I had the amazing experience of being fitted at the Ely Callaway Performance Center at Callaway Headquarters in Carlsbad, California. Ever since I followed the posts of the guys at The Grandaddy I knew I had to make a pilgrimage to Carlsbad. The 11 hour drive from Utah was...
Back