1. KeepGolfSquiggy

Fender Golf Limited Edition Sea Foam Green Covers from AmplifiedGolf.com

Howdy Everyone, we just released our breathtaking Limited Edition Fender Sea Foam Green Stratocaster Headcovers. These are available exclusively at AmplifiedGolf.com. Please let us know what you think.
  2. KeepGolfSquiggy

What kind of golf hats do you prefer to wear? Flat Bill, Flexfit, Fitted, Golf Club Manufacturer, Clothing Brand

I was discussing golf hats with a few friends, which turned into an interesting debate. I am very interested in people's opinions on the perfect golf hat. I only wear Flat Bill Snapbacks with large embroidery. When I am not on the golf course, I pretty much wear black hats exclusively but when...
  3. Let’s Par Tee

What do you do w/Unused Range Balls

4. PatsFan

Golf ball factory explodes killing at least six people and injuring more than 100

Link Golf ball factory explodes killing at least six people and injuring more than 100 A series of explosions has torn through a building in southern Taiwan, with four firefighters among those who died and rescuers still looking for some missing factory workers
  5. KeepGolfSquiggy

Who are are some of golfs current cast of characters?

Some of the characters ( or big personalities ) I enjoy are Miguel Angel Jimenez, Beef and the O.G John Daly. For me, characters add another layer to the game. There is definitely no shortage of characters at most local courses but it’s good to see some of the tour guys with larger than life...
  6. golfinnut

Do you think you play faster at a CC or at your local muni?

Another thread got me thinking about this ... simple question. Do you think you play faster at a CC or at your local muni? Why one over the other? I have to say definitely a Country Club. When I belonged to ANCC growing up, I could play all day long, no problem. 18 holes in under 3...
  7. TJRyska

FlingGolf

You are about to tee off as a threesome when someone walks up to join you carrying a FlingGolf contraption. Would you mind them joining your group to play?
  8. TJRyska

A little humor to get you through the rest of this Monday

9. #troy

Handicap 2022- Where are you headed?

Well, it is the first of the year. What is your index today and where do you see it going as the year progresses?
  10. J

Wedge lie angle

Do most tour pros ply there wedges flat? Or flat compared to their iron lie angles?
  11. #troy

Golf Memberships - 2022 edition (price hikes)

THP- My club increased our membership dues 40% next year. While still affordable compared to private clubs, I find this quite excessive. We have 125 members, +40 on a waiting list. How is your club handling next year's membership offerings? Any big changes?
  12. #troy

ESPN -> Golf landing page

Noticed ESPN has the Golf link front and center this morning. Usually buried in the ... (ellipses section). Slow sports day, gearing up for Ryder Cup, or did someone make a mistake?
  13. jdtox

Cobra King Tec Hybrid

Haven’t heard about this but it’s on Cobra’s website. It looks to have everything one might need in a hybrid..adjustable weighting and an adjustable hosel. I think it looks fantastic!! What are your thoughts?
  14. iampatrick

Relearning Golf Blog

Hey everyone.. so I haven't played Golf in over a year. I decided to clean the slate and start fresh during covid since I knew I couldn't play consistently each week. This is going to be a blog to track my progress, mostly for accountability purposes and share with the forum how I've progressed...
  15. ThatGuy

What is the secret to golf?

Most people can throw, kick, catch, and/or shoot a ball (other sports) with little or no training. But a lot of people struggle to hit a golf ball with a golf club even with training. If you could give one piece of advice to golfers what would it be? What is the secret to playing golf?
  16. #troy

Winter is Here- Favorite Golf Pants

Now that it is officially winter, what is your go to pair of pants for golf?
  17. G

Hi guys

I found thesegolf clubs in my garage and I want to sell them, but I can’t manage to find their names and prices, also found these golf balls. Can you please help me with some links or sth so I can sell them? Thanks!! I attached detailed photos of them. But i couldn’t attach photos of all of...
  18. #troy

Looking for Golf Bag Recommendation?

Need some help finding a new golf bag. Looking for an Ogio silencer type bag, that limits bag chatter. This style appears to be discontinued by Ogio. Cart or carry bag size. What would you suggest?
  19. T

Gifts for my kids

Hey all! Hope everyone is not as golf and outdoors-deprived as I am. Anyways, I wanted to tell everyone the place I've been going to to get my kids (7 and 10) into the game. They like all the fun and flashy accessories and stuff and if it means they'll get interested in the game then I'm more...
  20. M

Golf Resorts In Your Area

I would like to hear about your favorite golf resorts as well as their associated golf course (s). Good, bad, or indifferent experience at the hotel/course and the reason(s) why or why not go back again. Thanks in advance!
Back