1. J

How to Repair Hosel Rockets & Toe Ball Marks (Question)

Let's be honest, everyone has or will have a shank at some point and most of us will have several... I have tried Eagle One Never Dull Polish, and while that didn't get rid of the scratches/marks, it did give my irons (2020 P770's) a great shine. Has anyone found anything that can remove...
  2. D

FS: Like New Bridgestone Tour B X-CB Iron Heads - 4-PW

Up for sale is a like new set of Tour B X CB 4-PW iron heads. Absolutely beautiful set of sticks. Only the 7 and PW have been hit. The rest of the heads are brand new in plastic. I did have these heads adjusted to standard loft and lie. They were kind of all over the place from the factory...
  3. D

FS: Bridgestone J15 CB 4-PW Heads

For sale, no trades. Bridgestone J15 CB 4-PW iron heads only. Accept .355" taper tip shafts. Clubs are in very good condition with no browning or unusual wear outside of a chatter spot on the face of the 4 iron. Easy 8/10 condition. Standard loft and lie. Asking $400 shipped OBRO
  4. D

FS: Srixon Z745 4-PW Iron Heads Only - Near Mint

For sale, no trades please. Near mint set of Z745 irons. They're standard loft and lie. 4-PW heads (7 irons) and accept .355" taper tip shafts. The irons have only been used 2 rounds and some limited range time. Asking $425 shipped OBRO
  5. D

FS: Ping S55 3-PW Black Dot Heads

For sale, no trades. Ping S55 3-PW iron heads only. In very good condition and have been well cared for over the past two seasons and show no unusual wear or browning. Black dot and accept .355" taper tip shafts. $400 shipped OBO
Back