1. D

FS: Mitsubishi Tensei Orange V2 Prototype 70TX Shaft

For sale. Tensei Orange V2 70TX shaft in great condition and untipped I have a variety of adapters I can install if you're in need of one. Asking $300 shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr Untitled by...
  2. D

FS: Mitsubishi Tensei Orange V2 Prototype 70TX Shaft

For sale. Up for sale is an untipped Mitsubishi Tensei Orange V2 Prototype 70TX shaft. These are very highly sought after. Includes a Cobra Pro adapter and Cobra grip. M2G081 laser etched on shaft. Asking $300 shipped OBRO Untitled by David Panella, on Flickr by David Panella, on Flickr...
  3. D

FS/FT: UST Mamiya Elements Platinum Prototype PT6F4 - TM Adapter

For sale. Only trade interests would be the 2017 drivers from TaylorMade or Callaway. I'd add cash of course. UST Mamiya Elements Prototype Platinum PT6F4 shaft. 037/100. Tipped 1/2" and has an all metal TM 1.5" adapter installed with new Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip. Measures a touch under...
  4. D

FS: Nippon Modus Prototype ST Shaft Pulls 4-PW+GW

For sale, no trades. Nippon Prototype STs are X-Flex that have been soft-stepped (1) time. These shafts are the predecessor to the N.S. Pro Modus Tour 105 shafts. They have Golf Pride Tour Velvets on them that have < 10 rounds. The PW shaft has a hole in the top of the grip where I got some...
  5. N

Callaway Prototype Utility Iron

Just seen a new prototype from Callaway and once again they have made a amazing looking club. Can't wait to try that thing out.
Back