1. KeepGolfSquiggy

Keep Golf Metal Tees and Hoodies

We launched a brand that is close to our hard rock hearts, it’s called Keep Golf Metal. There are a lot of great golf brands but not too many make tees and hoodies for off the course. These tees are inspired by hard rock and metal albums but have a crazy golf twist. I hope you enjoy them as much...
  2. J

FS: FJ Shirts/Iliac Khaki Pants

First up is sparingly used FJ shirt lot (3 shirts) size Large. Washed in cold water and hung to dry. Smoke free, pet free home. These are really awesome shirts with the FJ label on collar and back of shirt. asking $70 for the lot. Next up is a new pair of Iliac Khaki pants with tag. Size 34/31...
  3. B

FS: FootJoy shirts Large/ Regular

All 6 FJ shirts are regular fit in a Large. All shirts may have been worn once at the most or not at all. I’m not sure of all the correct names of the different styles. Red/blue striped- 96% polyester 4% spandex Purple/plum-88% polyester 12% spandex –This one has not been worn but washed...
  4. K

FS-FT, Odyssey, Oakley, Callaway, Never Compromise, Medicus, Nike, Polo

Need to unload a few things to clear out some room. The wife is starting to get a wee bit frustrated, lol. All prices are OBO and include CONUS Excellent Feedback Open to trades and offers. Speedblades are definitely an item of interest. On to the goods! Both shirts for $64 Both putters...
  5. mastapp

FS: Adams "Tour Issue" Hybrid and some nice XL Shirts

Selling the last of the golf shirts that outgrew me. All are short sleeve and Extra Large in size. Two Nike Fit Dry (one Pink, one Purple with Blue Stripes), One Walter Hagen (Bold Blue) and one Greg Norman Play Dry (Black). I would like to sell these all in one lot and will give a big price...
Back