1. alaskaguy2021

For Sale Left hand season cleanout, Irons, UW, wedges, putter, driver shaft

Clearing out un-used stuff in my golf room. Some items dont have pictures but can add those once I get back from work on November 16th. SORRY THE PICTURE OF MY NAME IS NOT WITH THE ITEMS, I AM AT WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH, IF NEEDED THIS AD CAN BE REMOVED TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES. Ping i525 5-PW...
  2. Cruskater

Project X Catalyst Shafts

Hey y'all, I am fortunate to have won a contest this week from Project X for a complete set of iron and wedge shafts (yes, I know, super blessed!). I am settling into my MMT's, but the missus is up soon for new irons as she continues to improve. It looks like all Catalyst shafts on the...
  3. @

Oops... I need a new shaft for my Apex 7 iron!

So last night during my evening match play league I had a unfortunate incident with my 7 Iron. I hit my drive and ended up getting a "bad" hop that put me under a low tree branch. I though no problem, I'll just take my medicine and slap it back out into the fairway. Pretty limited on back...
  4. ORUTRAVIS

Fs: Apex cf16 combo, bb alpha 815 20, apex ut, xr pro irons, pm grind 64, and more

Shipping will be priority usps. Callaway XR PRO 3-AW. 3 and 4 irons have KBS TOUR 90's stiff flex and 5-AW have C-Taper Lites Stiff Flex. They are 1/2 long and 1 upright. These have been my gamers and have about twenty rounds. They look great as you will see in the pictures. OFF TO EBAY...
  5. K

Adams Red vs Apex hybrid

Apex hybrids seem to be a big favorite on THP so wanted to hear thoughts on how the Apex compares to Adams Red. Similar shape and size, loft not adjustable, and the lofts match up too. What are the pros and cons of each, how do they compare? Why would you chose Apex over Red, say 20 degree...
  6. R

WTS: Apex Pro Irons, Rife Antigua, Cure RX2

CLEVELAND FINALLY HAS A TITLE!!!!!!!!! Added Item) Bettinardi, Soft Carbon, Tour Exempt putter. The condition is very very good! Seems to be modeled after the BB5 but has a slightly modified body and a slant neck. The Tour Exempt means that 10 or less putters were made. Usually these are made...
  7. missinglink

FS: Callaway APEX Forged 5-PW w/ XP 95 R300, Lamkin Crossline Grips LEFT HANDED LH

Hi guys, I loved these clubs so much I bought a 3-AW set and am selling my 5-PW to make way before the wife is any wiser. Clubs are standard l/l/l, in great condition, have about 6 rounds in with them. Asking $515 shipped.
  8. jdub

Ely Callaway Performance Center Experience

Today my brother and I had the amazing experience of being fitted at the Ely Callaway Performance Center at Callaway Headquarters in Carlsbad, California. Ever since I followed the posts of the guys at The Grandaddy I knew I had to make a pilgrimage to Carlsbad. The 11 hour drive from Utah was...
Back