1. #troy

Golf Memberships - 2022 edition (price hikes)

THP- My club increased our membership dues 40% next year. While still affordable compared to private clubs, I find this quite excessive. We have 125 members, +40 on a waiting list. How is your club handling next year's membership offerings? Any big changes?
  2. #troy

Golf Club Member Tournaments/Events

Who has a club tournament coming up? Thought this could be a fun place to put upcoming events and talk formats, likes/dislikes.
  3. B

Help identifying this logo!

Hi All, First time poster here. I recently purchased a Jones Sports Co golf bag in their blind draw sale. Didn’t know what I was going to get. The bag arrived today and I am really happy with it, but it has this logo on it. Would anyone know what Club this logo is? I have no idea where to start.
  4. etakmit

Sun Mountain C130 2017 - Interesting Cart attachment

So I picked up this years Sun Mountain offering in the C130 bag. I've been looking at obtaining a cart bag for ages (because when I walk I run a push cart anyways and I wanted a number of the available features). One of the things I always liked was their offering of a passthru for the cart...
  5. Scrap Iron

Is your bag set for success

With new equipment coming out and Morgan Cup bags being pondered I got to thinking is your bag set up for your best performance? Do you need a 3 wood or should you get another wedge do you have troubles with a 5 iron and should look at hybrids for all your long irons do you have a good...
  6. B

A Better Protector???

A couple of years ago (while off work for a while) I decided to try to come up with a better way to protect my irons. I started on this project but ran into a few minor functionality issues that I was in the process of trying to resolve when I got called back to work. Since then I have never...
  7. gage.grady

Country Clubs

If this is already in another thread, I apologize and would appreciate anyone who could let me know which one it is! But I just have a few questions for those who are members of country clubs. I'm still in college but am hoping to be able to join a club at some point after I graduate, whether it...
  8. Lukey719

What do you chip with?

I love chipping with my 60 degree more than any other club. I don't know if it is more where I play, but I can always tend to get spin when I need it and chip it close. Although I love my 60 degree it can get me in trouble sometimes. What do all of you fellow THPers chip with? There is a ton...
Back