1. L

Custom Putter/Refinished Tour Spider Mod, Raw

I’ve never seen any customized spiders like this anywhere and Taylormade rereleased this model in 2024 for $350 to surprise… I didn’t take pictures of the original (it’s the 2018 version tour spider and it was all BLACK)… took awhile & it looks brand new.. what do yall think?
  2. T

Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Tei3 question

Good afternoon, I was gifted a Scotty Cameron Santa Fe sole stamped tei3. I had a question about the club face color. When I go to look the putter up all I see is black club faces with this model unless they are re-finished. The one I was gifted has a silver club face. I wasn’t sure if it was a...
  3. kmlp95

Scotty x 5.5 vs Evnroll 5.2

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has insight on these putters. I feel like I am just not in love with the scotty and I have a option to trade for a evnroll 5.2 with the same hosel ( short slant neck). Just nervous about everyones claim that evnroll has a slow face. Any insight would help...
  4. TJRyska

TruBlu Golf

I know. I know. Another Instagram putter company. I come across a lot of them but I’m always curious if anyone on here ever games any of them. Today it is TruBlu. Anyone have one? What do you think?
  5. TJRyska

Greenwood Golf Putters

Anyone here try one of these wooden putters?
  6. TJRyska

Golfyr putter

Anyone here ever try a Golfyr putter??
  7. stoney_dukes

For Sale Evnroll ER11V custom 35-in putter

Bought this last year when my blade was failing me. Never played it. Impossible to tell from new Purchased wing weights (spideresque) directly from Evnroll Sticking with blades but this thing is a beauty of a mallet. Includes factory head cover and standard style (ketsch) weights TourTAC grip...
  8. alaskaguy2021

For Sale Left hand season cleanout, Irons, UW, wedges, putter, driver shaft

Clearing out un-used stuff in my golf room. Some items dont have pictures but can add those once I get back from work on November 16th. SORRY THE PICTURE OF MY NAME IS NOT WITH THE ITEMS, I AM AT WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH, IF NEEDED THIS AD CAN BE REMOVED TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES. Ping i525 5-PW...
  9. J

Fake Scotty Cameron Futura’s?

Hi Guys, After some advice if possible please, hopefully just to put my mind at ease. I recently bought a 2018 Scotty Cameron Futura 7M Does anybody know if there were ever any fakes of these made? I bought one off eBay, 2 small things that have made me think… the putter head is almost...
  10. TJRyska

Spoiler Golf Putter

This one looks interesting to say the least. Putter face is an “edge”. Anyone see something like this before? https://spoilergolf.com/collections/all
  11. TJRyska

Lemerle SM71 Putter

Has anyone else seen this on social media? A “smart” putter that connects to your phone so you can record data on your stroke and putting stats...
  12. lil'mike

For Sale LN Paradym driver 10.5 deg. New/unhit Paradym 5wd/7wd set (15&18 deg), Ping G410 LST 9 deg driver, Cobra 3100 IX/H 4-Gap graph set, Pyramid putters.

I have a few things to clear out since they are not needed. Payment via Paypal. All prices include shipping for Albatross members, all others add $15 shipping! NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES AT THIS TIME! SOLD...1.) Callaway Paradym standard driver, 10.5 deg with Proj X Haz Gen 4 5.5 reg flex...
  13. J

Poll: Standard Putter Grip

Standard Grip being that the left hand is near the butt of the grip... I know I am probably one of very few but I tend to mix it up like every round (just whatever feels better on the practice green) for as long as I can remember. Probably not ideal but just wanted to if people had a preference.
  14. TJRyska

Review Lean Lock Blade Putter - APA Model

Good evening, I wanted to share some feedback on the Lean Lock Blade Putter - APA Model. I came across this putter last fall when I entered a giveaway on Twitter. I didn't win the giveaway, but reached out to Brian Tennyson and mentioned that I'm an avid member of THP and wondered if he'd be...
  15. Mace

For Sale Scotty Cameron 2022 Phantom X 5s Putter

Scotty Cameron 2022 Phantom X 5s Putter 36" inches - Includes Extra Grip - and head cover. $350 shipped. Venmo Only Condition = like new - see pics.
  16. TJRyska

Swag Golf - Almighty Dollar Blade Cover 3.0 Jackson for Sale

Afternoon, I received this cover today. NOOB Jackson blade cover. It was really the only president I wasn't interested in. I'm not really a flipper so just trying to break even ($144), plus to cover shipping to you. Asking $155. If you are a AC member, I'll pay for the shipping and take $144.
  17. S

WTS *MINT* Ping Putting Lab Design DS72 Putter

Basically brand new. Hit 20 putts with it. Store wouldn’t take it back for some crazy reason. It’s a work of art. 35”. Retails for $450. I’ll sell it for $375 shipping included.
  18. TJRyska

UST Mamiya Golf Putter Shaft Testing Opportunity

Check this out on Instagram.
  19. J

Scotty Cameron Newport Mid Slant Putter Refurb/Sanding

Hi Guys, After some advice if possible please… I just got myself a Scotty Cameron Newport Mid-slant putter. 2009 I believe, I’m fairly happy with the condition of it, looked slightly less scratched in the photos! Still great condition for its age I was wondering if I would just be able to go...
  20. stoney_dukes

For Sale EvnRoll ER10 with Stability :: New pulls Modus 120S 4-PW :: KBS Tour 120S

EvnRoll ER10 with Stability Shaft plays just over 35" - Never seen the course and minimal carpet rolls. MINT $SOLD shipped Modus 120S pulls from new set of ZX7 irons 4-PW 4i 37-1/2", PW 34-1/4" $SOLD shipped KBS Tour 120S pulls from new set of P770 heads 4-PW 4i 37", PW just over 34" $SOLD shipped
Back