1. KeepGolfSquiggy

What kind of golf hats do you prefer to wear? Flat Bill, Flexfit, Fitted, Golf Club Manufacturer, Clothing Brand

I was discussing golf hats with a few friends, which turned into an interesting debate. I am very interested in people's opinions on the perfect golf hat. I only wear Flat Bill Snapbacks with large embroidery. When I am not on the golf course, I pretty much wear black hats exclusively but when...
  2. TJRyska

TaylorMade TP5 Pix Pickle Golf Balls

$59.99. The perfect ball for @BigDill :ROFLMAO:
  3. Krooks Boepka

For Sale Golf Ball Extravaganza Super Sale!

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to look over my first post in The Marketplace on this forum! I apologize for being a newbie and hope to follow all the rules to a Tee! Essentially, I have played lots of tournaments in my life and have been blessed enough to compete with some of the...
  4. S

Recommendations on game improvement balls

Recently got back into golf after a 14 year break. I Went golfing with co-workers and it started the golf itch! Shoot anywhere from a 92-106 and driver swing speed ~112mph. I got fitted for my irons and my swing speed was between a stiff and extra stiff but I went steel stiff flex. I have been...
  5. G

Hi guys

I found thesegolf clubs in my garage and I want to sell them, but I can’t manage to find their names and prices, also found these golf balls. Can you please help me with some links or sth so I can sell them? Thanks!! I attached detailed photos of them. But i couldn’t attach photos of all of...
  6. OITW

Bryson at The Bridgestone Golf Factory: Part I Quality Control

Cool video from Bridgestone Golf on the QC from their Covington Factory.
  7. SHIFTY

Premium golf balls

So recently I upgraded from a Skytrak to a GC2 Launch Monitor and play Jack Nickolas Perfect Golf in the Online Golf Tour. We play scrambles all the time, and I was playing with a guy who has a -12 handicap (mines 13 online), he's good. He always knew how to land the ball, 10 feet past and...
  8. D

FS: Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls - 3 Sleeves

For sale. 3 sleeves of brand new Chrome Soft white golf balls. May ship outside of box for shipping cost purposes, but will remain in sleeves. $25 shipped OBRO
  9. Jim Bloodworth

Noodle Golf Balls. How do they compare to the expensive balls?

I have been hitting Noodle Golf Balls for a while. They are cheap about $12.00 a dozen and seem to be OK. I did a Ball Screening test at a Golf Show and was told that Bridgestone E-6 would be the best for me. So I bought them at $28.00 a dozen. When I played on the course I did a few test and...
  10. anthony18_7

Tour Preferred X vs Pro V1X

I am a loyal Taylormade guy and absolutely love the Tour Preferred X golf ball. I made the switch when Lethal came out and haven't looked back. I am just curious though to hear if anyone has compared these balls for 2016 yet and what their opinion is? I'm too cheap to pay $45/dozen for ProV1X to...
  11. D

FS: Big Bertha Alpha 9° Head, Golf Balls, Mizuno MP-62 Irons

Alright folks, need to move these items. No trades unless it's for something in the new Titleist 915 line! I am willing to combine all the balls into one deal as well if that's something that interests you. 1) Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9 degree head only. In excellent condition and has been...
  12. C

Precept Laddie vs Precept Lady IQ vs Bridgestone e6

Hi all, I never thought that I'd actually be able to tell the difference between hitting golf balls, but I'm here to say that I love hitting Precept Laddies Extreme. All of my golf balls are second hand, course finds, etc, and every time I come up with and hit a Precept, I'm in love. So I'm...
  13. Trojans73

Titleist PRO V1X - The best golf ball in the world!

Oh how I love the PRO V1X ....let me count the ways... It's sad, I compare golf balls to cigars... The PRO V1X is like a COHIBA (the real Cuban ones)...They are absolutely the best cigar I've ever had. But, they are expensive...$200/box! (Yes, I travel frequently and sneak them back into the...
  14. kDiddY

NXT Tour vs 2010 Pro V1x Used Golf Ball Edition

Hey Guys, I have been playing NXT Tour's for the past year and shot some of my best scores with this ball (high 80's). I buy used mint or refinished golfballs online because I cannot afford brand new balls. I wanted to know what the differences in feel are for NXT Tours vs the 2010 Pro V1X. I...
  15. GolferGal

Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

As many read in the July issue of the THP Newsletter the name of the company looking for golf testers was revealed. That company is Vision Golf. They were kind enough to to supply 6 golf balls to 18 lucky testers and not everyone will be testing the same type of ball. Below is a list of the...
Back