1. R

First time EU golfing

I am traveling to Portugal next week and plan on playing in the algarve. I am renting clubs. What are some small items I should bring with me?
  2. C

How far do you drive to play??

I live virtually beside my home course, 2 minute drive or 10mins walk. But it isn’t a great course and gets extremely wet in winter. A 20min drive would take me to an excellent course that isn’t much more expensive. But I’m not sure I’d use it as much due to the extra travel. How long does it...
  3. jb8396

Best Travel Bag?

Hey everyone, I need to purchase a travel golf bag and would like to hear your thoughts & recommendations. It needs to be good quality because I take 30+ flights per year. I've done some research and found these, but I'm truly open to anything. - Sun Mountain Kube - Sun Mountain ClubGlider -...
  4. TJRyska

Golf Balcony

Anyone see this? Supposed to be the future of golf resorts. Like Top Golf, but right outside your hotel room. Hitting balls on your balcony. https://golfbalcony.com/
  5. S

Portugal Golf Trip (but with Gf, so don't get crazy)

heading to spain next year with my gf to visit family i have in northern spain, and I had been hearing about how wonderful golf in Portugal was and flights lined up, so we're ending our trip in LISBON, PORTUGAL! So now the big debate comes, where do I need to make sure I book & play (and...
  6. MCGolfTM

FS: TaylorMade M4 5 Wood Fairway, SKB Travel Hard Case

SKB Travel Hard Case - Bought and stored, never traveled with it. Comes with all the original foam to cut especially for your gear. Has new style TSA lock and has keys. Perfect way to travel with your clubs. $120. Shipping will be quoted based on your location.
  7. DNice26

Best Budget Travel Bag

Hey all, Curious of your opinions on the best budget golf bag travel cover? Headed to Doral next week and thinking I might buy a newer travel bag. Cheers, D
  8. Space Bandito

FS: SKB Deluxe Staff Travel Case - Excellent Condition

Picked this up about 6 months ago second hand but never used it. I HAVE THE KEY!!! $165 Shipped (will be shipped without a box) Please PM me, as I won't reply to questions in the thread. Thanks
Back