1. R

FS: Toulon Atlanta H4 *Brand New*

Price includes shipping Length: Uncut. Shaft measures about 37" from the heel. Lie: 1* up Shaft: Black chrome ($30 upcharge) Grip: Lamkin Toulon Grey Deep Etch ($10 upcharge). Uninstalled Absolutely brand new. Only took it out for pictures. Includes headcover and shaft band sticker I will...
  2. shaner

Atlanta Area Outings 2017

ATL Area Outings in 2017 (past and planning for future) First outing was held on Mon, Jan 16 at St Marlo Participants - shaner McJoey cpljohnst DMoney79 Brian T SouthernShred mshepard Second outing: TBD Please post to thread if you are interested in joining any upcoming outing, course...
  3. J

Golf in Atlanta

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some feedback from those that golf or have golfed in the Atlanta area. I'm going to be on holiday in Atlanta (from South Africa) between the 14th of September and the 30th of September and plan to play quite a bit of golf while I'm there. What courses do you...
  4. B

Atlanta area Golfers

It could be during the week or on the weekend, but one time or another people that you might normally play golf with have been unavailable to play. :angry: That being said, if you live in or around atlanta and are looking for new golfers to play with from THP, post here. :friends:
Back