1. OITW

2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

Lot of great purchases/pictures going up in the 2020 Morgan Cup Thread in regards to purchases guys have been making. I know other THPers have been making moves and grabbing some great items as well. 2020 Puma Collections/Lines: CLOUDSPUN SALTWATER ARNOLD PALMER Limited Edition 2020 SWING...
  2. Haso

FS: Limited Edition Flagstick Camo Puma Hi-top Cleats

These cleats were 1 of 5 pairs that Puma gave away this past April during the Masters. Size: 11.5 - Never worn Asking: $275 *Will trade for a Slope rangefinder in good condition.
  3. Speedy321

FS--Puma BioDrive Size 10.5, $45

I have the grey BioDrives. They are brand new and only worn in the house. I bought the black ones and only wear them. Free Shipping. [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  4. D

FS: BNIB Puma Biofusion 9.5 M White/Black Golf Shoes

Title says it! These are brand new in original box, never worn. Includes both the turquoise and white laces. Got them on clearance and no returns. Asking $115 shipped OBRO
  5. Golf4Her

Blair O'Neal looks awesome in this PUMA outfit

Ladies, If you have not seen the new Puma golf collection, before you do another thing, click here and check out these awesome new styles. Seriously, the fabric is to die for and the fit, simply perfect! Have to say, I am personally in love with the Persian Violet polos and Sulpher bottoms...
  6. fishymehta

Best Apparel Company?

What do you guys thinks is the best golf apparel company (shoes, belts, shirts, pants, etc.) in terms of both look and quality? For me, it's Puma and Under Armour. Both make really good breathable, lightweight stuff, and they are just drop-dead gorgeous
  7. fishymehta

WTB — Scotty Cameron Studio Select and/or Puma Belt

I am looking to buy: 1. Scotty Cameron Studio Select putter; length 33"-35"; LEFT HAND OR 2. Puma Enamel Belt; black or white; 34"-36" waist PM me, and we'll work out a price
  8. tyno

FS: (4) Puma Golf Hats + FootJoy eComfort Golf Shoes (9.5M)

Up for grabs are (4) Puma hats and a USED pair of Footjoy eComfort Golf Shoes. Check out the gallery here for all the items: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/28924461/1/Golf?h=182a33 1. Puma Vertical Washed Cap (blue) - Brand new, never been worn! Adjustable, washed/distressed look. 100% cotton...
  9. tyno

FS - Puma Enamel Wide Golf Belt (Black)

For sale: Brand new w/ tags, Puma Enamel Wide Golf Belt (black/high shine) Will sell for $50 OBO, free shipping ($65 retail) Will also be listing on eBay, so act fast!
Back