1. L

Custom Putter/Refinished Tour Spider Mod, Raw

I’ve never seen any customized spiders like this anywhere and Taylormade rereleased this model in 2024 for $350 to surprise… I didn’t take pictures of the original (it’s the 2018 version tour spider and it was all BLACK)… took awhile & it looks brand new.. what do yall think?
  2. KeepGolfSquiggy

Fender Golf Limited Edition Sea Foam Green Covers from AmplifiedGolf.com

Howdy Everyone, we just released our breathtaking Limited Edition Fender Sea Foam Green Stratocaster Headcovers. These are available exclusively at AmplifiedGolf.com. Please let us know what you think.
  3. TJRyska

TaylorMade TP5 Pix Pickle Golf Balls

$59.99. The perfect ball for @BigDill :ROFLMAO:
  4. n3gativ3

n3gativ3: WITB

2021 WITB, as of right now I can't think of anything I'd even want to change, this is currently the Dream setup for myself A quick Rundown of the setup Driver - Callaway Mavrik Max at 9 degree, in the S + D setting, The shaft is a Project X Smoke black 6.0, Grip is an MCC White/Black Mid with...
  5. lil'mike

FS: NIB Taylormade Interactive double bend 35" putter and New/unused Mavrik 4H 20 degree hybrid.

Selling a couple of items that I don't play on using. Payment via Paypal. Will consider best offers and maybe trades but not looking for anything in particular! 1.) NIB Taylormade interactive double bend putter, 35 inches with kit,, head cover and box. Priced at only $150 plus $15 ship...
  6. edelguy

WTS TaylorMade SIM 2 Iron DHY, Accra Tour TZ5 95 Hybrid M5

Just got this club custom made on 10/9/2020. The shaft was Pured by the fitter during build. I have about 250 swings with this thing on a ball, it is practically brand new. It just isn’t for me. The shaft/set-up is amazing nonetheless. The total was $520.48 without tax as seen on the build...
  7. E

For sale: Brand New in plastic SIM Max Irons 4-PW

NEW, never used, in the plastic, Taylormade SIM Max Irons 4-PW, stiff flex steel KBS stock shaft, standard length and loft, Lamkin regular grips $750 + shipping. I'll ship these next day vs. waiting the month+ that Taylormade is making so it's a great holiday gift! I put in the order for these...
  8. lockstockrye

For Sale Taylormade M6 3 Wood

Up for sale is a Taylormade M6 3 wood 15 degree with a Fujikura Pro 2.0 7S shaft and a new Lamkin grip. Very good shape and used very little. $125 plus whatever the shipping to address comes out to be.
  9. Birdiebuster72

For Sale Taylormade M6 Driver W/ Tour AD-DI 6x Shaft

Taylormade M6 Driver W/ Tour AD-DI 6x Shaft. Custom order directly from Taylormade Standard driver length Condition is MINT Used it only used a few rounds barely any marks on it $360 shipped OBO
  10. MCGolfTM

TaylorMade MySpiderX Design and Review

DESIGNING MY CUSTOM TAYLORMADE MYSPIDERX PUTTER Image Courtesy of TaylorMade Golf NOTE TO READER: This blog review covers the design of the MySpiderX putter through the TaylorMade website only. The review on the final product and performance testing will follow. Building off the successful...
  11. S

FS: Taylormade ghost spider daddy long legs putter 34-38" with headcover

Very good condition. I tried to take as many pictures as possible so you can see how good it is. Just bought a scotty so trying to recoup. Shipping NOT included. Asking for $SOLD SOLD SOLD plus actual shipping from 90802, or pickup in long beach area. images: https://imgur.com/gallery/xgKL3Yr
  12. jfrigo1003

FS : Taylormade M1 Limited Edition

Selling my Taylormade M1 Limited Edition driver. I played one year with it and roughly 15 rounds. The shaft and grip are brand new and never used. When I received the driver I immediately took out the shaft and put in my own. It is a stiff shaft, 9.5* head. Original retail for this was $799...
  13. R

FS: Srixon 785 iron heads / Spider Red w/ Sightline / SuperStroke Grips

Couple items for sale today. I listed these irons with shafts previously but decided I wanted to keep the shafts and install them in whatever set of irons I choose to purchase next. Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Srixon 785 irons. 4-PW. These were played 3 rounds and a few range...
  14. morgan1819

FS: Cleveland 588TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Stiff. Great condition.

Cleveland 588 TT Tour irons. 5-PW. Completely stock. SOLD
  15. R

WTB: Taylormade M3 8.5 Driver Head

Would love to find a Taylormade M3 8.5* driver head. Right hand. Adapter is a plus but not necessary. I would be willing to trade the things in my prior listing which include a Rogue SZ with T1100, Aerotech driver shaft, etc. Thank you!
  16. MCGolfTM

FS: TaylorMade M4 5 Wood Fairway, SKB Travel Hard Case

SKB Travel Hard Case - Bought and stored, never traveled with it. Comes with all the original foam to cut especially for your gear. Has new style TSA lock and has keys. Perfect way to travel with your clubs. $120. Shipping will be quoted based on your location.
  17. theslflash689

FS: Putters, a wedge and driver- help my get a new putter!

1) Never Compromise Milled Series 33.5"- see photos for condition- like new with a barely used NC grip and brand new headcover - $100 $80 shipped obo 2) Taylormade SLDR 14*, R Flex - hit about 15 balls on the range, like new condition with pristine headcover - $90 $60 shipped obo 3) Scotty...
  18. MCGolfTM

TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge Set

TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge Set. The set consists of: 1) Brand New Chrome Milled Grind 52.12 Gap Wedge 2) Used Antique Bronze Milled Grind 56.12 Wedge -Used for one round, hit about 10 times, 9.5/10 condition Both wedges have KBS 610 Wedge 120g shafts and Golf Pride CP2 Wrap grips.
  19. MCGolfTM

FS: TaylorMade Milled Grind 56* Wedge Antique Bronze

Up for sale: TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedge. 56* wedge bent to 54* by factory. 2* flat lie, KBS 610 Stiff Wedge shaft with CP2 Standard grip. Used for one round, swung about 10 times. My loss is your gain. $125 shipped obro.
  20. R

FS: Taylormade P790 irons and Modus 130 shaft pulls! *OBO*

Would love to unload these quickly so please feel free to make offers. Trades considered for Ping G400 Max 9* head 1) Taylormade P790 iron set. Shafts are C Taper 130x and they are SST Pured. I picked these up used (not sure how many rounds), and played one round. Just too stiff for me and I...
Back