1. R

Do any new stand bags come with the single strap?

I'm looking for a new bag, and every single stand bag I've seen in-store has the double strap with no option for a single strap. I don't like the double strap. The only time I carry my bag is from the car to the golf cart. Is there something I'm missing? Can I buy a single strap -or- turn...
  2. J

Photo Heavy Golf Bag Customization Question

I recently purchased the Titlest Hybrid 5 Stand Bag (see below) and I am personally starting to get sick of the black and red combo... Has anyone added customizations to their golf bag? if so please lmk! I have thought about changing the colors of the zippers but I think the labor to do that...
  3. Matt Hutch

Looking for new product feedback

Hi, I'm an avid golfer and I am trying to gauge interest for a product launch, so I am looking for anyone who would be interested in giving 10 minutes of their time in the name of golf innovation! I am an individual doing research on an early stage product looking to email, zoom, call or meet...
  4. B

Help identifying this logo!

Hi All, First time poster here. I recently purchased a Jones Sports Co golf bag in their blind draw sale. Didn’t know what I was going to get. The bag arrived today and I am really happy with it, but it has this logo on it. Would anyone know what Club this logo is? I have no idea where to start.
  5. OITW

2020 Cobra Golf Ultralight Cart Bags

ULTRALIGHT CART BAG Specifications Material Content: 100% Polyester Weight: 5.3 lbs. Pockets: 13 Style #: 909403 Five Colors to Choose from: Black/Black,White,Red/Peacoat,High Risk Red, White/@Canadan Blue/Quiet Shade, Vibrant Orange
  6. bassing33

Old Golf Bags - What do you do with yours?

Got a new golf bag for Christmas and I’m not sure what to do with the old one. It’s got a tear in the valuables pocket by the zipper and a hole in the bottom of one of the big pockets. Other than that it’s still a super functional bag. What do y’all do with your bags if they aren’t really in...
  7. Deano

FS: Limited Edition Cobra Bag (UK)

As some of you may have seen, I was lucky enough to win this bag in a competition online, but it's far too nice for a hacker like me and I would like to try and sell it and put it towards some new irons (i210s). It's a limited edition Cobra X Vessels Tour Stand Bag, made specifically to...
  8. R

DEAL!!! C5 Golf bags

Hey all, Been awhile, but golf has been good to me. And, when golf is good, there is rarely any time for forum watching. Although, I was trolling earlier today and wanted to pass on a deal I came across. kahma canada has their C5 golf bags reduced to $235 CAD. If memory serves me right, they...
  9. AnserMePing

How I washed a white Sun Mountain bag

I washed and cleaned my bag today, with success having the white panels return to original white color, and here is how I did it in case someone wants to know: Several years ago I won an embroidered Sun Mountain carry golf bag in a "closest drive to the golf bag in the fairway" contest at a...
  10. R

Kahma Golf Bag Review (unofficial)

Although I just purchased this and technically haven't used it yet, I am too excited not to post something. I have been after one of these bags for awhile now, but because they were only in the US, I could never pull the trigger (taxes, duty, shipping, exchange) I was pleasantly surprised when...
  11. 247GolfNut

Sun Mountain "SYNC" Cart Bag

Just got my new 2013 Sun Mountain Sync Golf Bag and it's great. Fits perfectly on my Sun Mountain golf cart but would work just as well on any push or power cart. Quality is excellent, very durable materials are used and zippers are top quality. Pockets are well placed and are good size with...
Back