1. Let’s Par Tee

What do you do w/Unused Range Balls

2. PatsFan

Golf ball factory explodes killing at least six people and injuring more than 100

Link Golf ball factory explodes killing at least six people and injuring more than 100 A series of explosions has torn through a building in southern Taiwan, with four firefighters among those who died and rescuers still looking for some missing factory workers
  3. OITW

Review Saintnine X Golf Ball

From Saintnine: Price: $29.99 Link to website
  4. G

Hi guys

I found thesegolf clubs in my garage and I want to sell them, but I can’t manage to find their names and prices, also found these golf balls. Can you please help me with some links or sth so I can sell them? Thanks!! I attached detailed photos of them. But i couldn’t attach photos of all of...
  5. deuce

Srixon Golf Ball

So today while I was playing, I of course plunked one of my Duo's into the woods. As I was playing alone, and the course was empty I went to see if I could find it. Didn't, but did find a Srixon and figured I'd just play it instead. Used it for the rest of the day and I was killing it. Could the...
  6. Almdudler

Vice Golf - Drive, Tour, Pro and Pro Neon golf balls

Hello everybody.. So I discovered that a new brand of golf balls were trying to enter the Swedish market so I ordered a "test package" containing a three-pack of each of their models. I just got them today so I haven´t tried them out on the course yet. Vice Golf is a company that for now...
  7. JeffReedMO

Pretty sure I am in the wrong ball

I have been playing the Srixon Q-Star since its induction and I really have no gripes with it, but I have been hitting the ball a little less straight and it seems I have lost a bit of distance. I have a driver SS of 105-110 and I am wondering if I may be going after it a little more than the...
Back