1. #troy

Looking for Golf Bag Recommendation?

Need some help finding a new golf bag. Looking for an Ogio silencer type bag, that limits bag chatter. This style appears to be discontinued by Ogio. Cart or carry bag size. What would you suggest?
  2. bassing33

Old Golf Bags - What do you do with yours?

Got a new golf bag for Christmas and I’m not sure what to do with the old one. It’s got a tear in the valuables pocket by the zipper and a hole in the bottom of one of the big pockets. Other than that it’s still a super functional bag. What do y’all do with your bags if they aren’t really in...
  3. Deano

FS: Limited Edition Cobra Bag (UK)

As some of you may have seen, I was lucky enough to win this bag in a competition online, but it's far too nice for a hacker like me and I would like to try and sell it and put it towards some new irons (i210s). It's a limited edition Cobra X Vessels Tour Stand Bag, made specifically to...
  4. Scrap Iron

What do you look for in a bag

Golf bags have come a long way in the last few years. Between the variety of divider systems cooler pockets and even removable pockets. What are your must haves when buying a new bag and what are you using.
  5. Scrap Iron

WTB Ping DLX Cart Bag

Looking for this bag let me know if you have on to sell. Shipping is to Canada. We can work out a price.
  6. smitzzz24

FS: Sun Mountain Four 5 Stand Bag Gunmetal/ Red/ Black

WITHDRAWN.
  7. 247GolfNut

Sun Mountain "SYNC" Cart Bag

Just got my new 2013 Sun Mountain Sync Golf Bag and it's great. Fits perfectly on my Sun Mountain golf cart but would work just as well on any push or power cart. Quality is excellent, very durable materials are used and zippers are top quality. Pockets are well placed and are good size with...
  8. yahtzee

FS: Taylormade R1 TMX STAND BAG

I got this last week brand new directly from Taylormade. I took it to the range, put it on my cart, hit balls and drove it back to my car. I am moving back to an older gen stand bag and need to sell this one. The ONLY thing separating this from a brand new one off of the shelf is two little...
  9. Scrap Iron

Hacker needs help. shipping

First I don't really know where to put this so if it's moved or too much and deleted I understand. I am really wanting a cobra bag that is posted on ebay however being from the great white north they dont ship up here. So the question is this and it's a lot to ask I know. Does anyone have a U.S...
  10. pattyblind9golf

New OGIO 2012 Golf Bags

We saw the 2012 OGIO bags yesterday and there are some great new bags in the line. Even without the recoil technology of the carrying straps, the Recoil and Chamber were our favorites. We are going to be getting in a ton of these bags shortly. Please let us know if we can help with something...
  11. schnergun

FS: TaylorMade Burner 09 Irons $275 SHIPPED

Selling my Taylormade 09 Burner irons. This set has been great but I need stiff flex steel. Irons are in I would say 8 outta 10 condition. They have almost new installed mid-size lamkin grips. These grips have only been used for 4 rounds. They have been used for a total of 1 season. Minnesota...
  12. Josh_Ross

WTB: Stand Bag

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a stand bag that has a 14-way top with full length dividers. I don't have a big budget, so I'm looking for a great deal on one, but it obviously needs to be a good one that will last for a while. Thanks.
Back