1. TJRyska

Haitch Golf

Ran a search and nothing came up. This brand popped up on Instagram. Anyone here game their irons or wedges? https://haitchgolf.com/
  2. TJRyska

Anyone here game Foreward Golf irons?

Came across this company on Instagram. Searched on here and didn’t find any threads on them. https://www.foreward.golf
  3. H

P790 real or fake?

I have a buddy that’s father in law bought p790 on Black Friday. He is trying to sell me them, but I’m not sure if they are fake or real. I can’t find a comp online. Anyone know if they are real? If so, could you send a link to another set like them?
  4. alaskaguy2021

For Sale Left hand season cleanout, Irons, UW, wedges, putter, driver shaft

Clearing out un-used stuff in my golf room. Some items dont have pictures but can add those once I get back from work on November 16th. SORRY THE PICTURE OF MY NAME IS NOT WITH THE ITEMS, I AM AT WORK UNTIL NOVEMBER 16TH, IF NEEDED THIS AD CAN BE REMOVED TO ADHEAR TO THE RULES. Ping i525 5-PW...
  5. ckpnatt

For Sale Miura MC-501

Miura Giken (Japan) MC-501 4 thru Pw Standard loft lie and length Faces and heads have a light bag chatter. Groves are mint as shown in pictures Miura ferrules Golf pride cord grips Trade offers welcome. $825 +shipping
  6. S

For Sale: Mizuno 921 Tour DG X Seven Shafts 4-9

Condition is solid. Golf Pride Standard Size Z Cord Grips Dynamic Gold X Seven Shafts (Step up from x100) Currently adjusted to 2 degrees flat +1" from standard $675 Shipped Quickly in Blue Mizuno Box -- Venmo or PPGS
  7. J

Swing Weight/Head Weight

This may be a dumb question... but is there any way to remove weight from the head your irons? Or maybe something else that may make the club feel more balanced? Appreciate your response!
  8. Reef Donkey

Next set of irons - no offset

Found these, and thinking of pulling the trigger. A tad pricey ($849 - built and shipped) for 5-PW, especially for a cast club, but no other manufacturer will build a zero offset perimeter weighted midsized club (in Lefty no less). Why? Who knows! I guess every club builder equates game...
  9. Paddy1Putt

Realistically how long can you use the same set of irons without it impacting you negatively?

I am just curious what your thoughts are on this. I own some 2017 F7 Cobras and absolutely can hit them better than anything I have ever purchased etc... I've been through Ping 410, i210, Taylor Made Sims, and some others..... I'm 46 and play about once 1 week. Do I run much risk staying...
  10. jin_xianjun

For Sale 2021 Titleist T100 4-G set

Selling a set of 2021 Titleist T100 4-G standard length standard loft 1* flat lie AMT Tour White S300 shafts GP MCC +4 standard grips Asking $999 OBO shipped to lower 48. No trades at this time. Not interested in splitting either.
  11. NikedOut

FS: New (Pulled) TT AMT Tour White S300 Stiff 5-PW Shafts + New Grips; New KBS Tour FLT Stiff+ 3&4 Iron Shafts + New Grips

Listing a couple sets of shafts for sale, each of which has never been used. True Temper AMT Tour White S300 - Stiff .355 Tip Unused – Pulled from New Titleist T100 (Pulled by Maple Hill Golf); Tips prepped for installation 5i-PW Standard Length New Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Standard Grips...
  12. alaskaguy2021

For Sale (lefty) Callaway Apex 19, 4-SW

Selling my backup clubs. They are in great condition, probably 8-8.5 rating compared to how 2ndSwing grades their used stuff. *Lefty* Callaway Apex 19 Forged TT Elevate 95 stiff shafts Golf Pride tour wrap g2 standard size grips Standard L/L/L full 9 club set 4-SW $725 PayPal only and...
  13. T

Swing planes with irons

How can you tell if your swing plane is too steep or low for a particular club? I sometimes struggle with the concept of swing plane and how it changes for each club (steeper for shorter irons and lower for long irons?). The way I think of it in my head is that you need to utilise arcs for long...
  14. NikedOut

For Sale 2019 Titleist T100 Irons 5-PW+GW KBS Tour X-Stiff

Selling Titleist T100 Iron Set which was purchased directly from Titleist in January, 2020 Set Includes 5 Iron through Pitching Wedge plus T100 Gap Wedge (50 Degree) Standard L/L/L All clubs have matching serial numbers KBS Tour X-Stiff Shafts Golf Pride Z-Cord Grips (+2 Wraps) are in good...
  15. J

WTB R7 Draw irons

Hey, wondering if anyone has any left handed R7 draw clubs for sale? I’d be looking for the 4 iron and the approach wedge. I have 5-pw and the sw. Thanks
  16. J

WTB Looking for LH R7 Draw 3 iron and wedge

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any left handed R7 Draw clubs for sale. I have 5-9 irons with the pitching and sand wedge so i’m looking for the remainder clubs. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  17. J

Question about Callaway Apex Pro

Hey everyone, Wondering if i can get some advice on some used clubs. There is a set of Apex Pro forged 3-PW for sale for $650CAD. Is that price a good deal? Not sure what year they are and It states there is a small nick on the wedge and a blemish on the 8 iron which you can see in the pictures...
  18. U

For Sale Mizuno MP-5/MP-25 Combo 4-PW (new grips!)

$475 shipped. 4-6 are MP-25 and 7-PW are MP-5. All Project X 6.5 shafts. Standard L/L/L. Grips are standard and new as of March.
  19. Horseshoes & Handgrenades

T200/T300

Hey everyone, First time poster here and new to the community. I currently have a set of Ping i200 irons and am looking for something a little more sleek and new. Really contemplating the Titleist T series irons. Reading about blended sets and wondering if anyone has a t200/t300 set they game...
  20. U

For Sale Bridgestone J15MB 5-PW with Mizuno MP-H4 4 Iron. PX 6.5. New grips

Album - These bad boys are RAW. I had a buddy of mine who owns an auto shop strip the chrome and I think they turned out pretty well. The Mizuno H4 is a beatstick and works as an awesome driving iron. New grips and BB&F co ferrules. Project X 6.5 in all clubs. $250 shipped.
Back