1. TMAdidas

FT: Taylormade R11S Fairway

Up for sale/ trade is a 2012 Taylormade R11S Fairway. The R11s is a Golf Digest Hot List award winner with top marks for feel. It has a stock Aldila RIP Phenom 70 Gram Reg. shaft and a Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout Grip. standard L/L/L. Headcover and wrench both included. I have 3 rounds and 7...
  2. kDiddY

Question regarding the R11s shaft adapter

Hey guys! This is probably a stupid question but are those fct shaft adapters removable to other shafts? I have a R11s in a regular flex but I require a stiff... I found one online but it does not include the shaft adapter. What I'd like to do is take it out of the reg flex and put it in the...
  3. Y

FS: R11s Aldila RIP Phenom Shaft Stiff flex 60grams 44"

Hey guys, selling my R11s stock Aldila RIP Phenom Shaft stiff flex. It has the stock R11s tip and stock Taylormade grip. 44" long. SOLD Rob
  4. Y

please close

Hi guys. Selling my R11s driver. Comes with the stock stiff shaft. Also comes with the original head cover and wrench. Pics below. Asking $280 shipped. No major scuffs or chips in the white part of the club. Normal wear on the face and sole. Only used it a few rounds. I bought the club...
Back