1. kmlp95

Scotty x 5.5 vs Evnroll 5.2

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has insight on these putters. I feel like I am just not in love with the scotty and I have a option to trade for a evnroll 5.2 with the same hosel ( short slant neck). Just nervous about everyones claim that evnroll has a slow face. Any insight would help...
  2. B

Scotty Cameron putter grip…

Recently I decided that I wanted to change out my grip on my putter. So I started a search online to find a replacement for Scotty Cameron Puttergrip thinking it would be an easy find man was I surprised. Does anyone know where you can buy and official Scotty Cameron putter grip?
  3. B

For Sale Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 Putter aka Teryllium Two Newport 2

Scotty Cameron Newport Two TeI3 putter remanufactured by Titleist to new condition, standard 35” length. This was prior to the creation of the Scotty Cameron Studio. According to Scotty Cameron, the D stamp on the bottom of the hosel signifies which Titleist facility was used. The...
  4. R

WTS: Newport 2 Mid-Slant

I'm sorry to double up this post. Buyer backed out as soon as I requested to have this closed down. My apologies. 1) Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless putter. Newport 2 Midslant model. 34". The putter is in absolutely fantastic condition. No dings or gouges anywhere which is rare for a putter of...
  5. R

FS: Tour Betti, drivers, woods, putters!

All prices are OBO and include shipping to CONUS. 1) Bettinardi BB8 Tour Proto DASS. 2016 model. Length is 33" and has a Betti, Lamkin deep etched grip from the tour department. Also comes with a Tour Bettinardi headcover. Triplane soul and superfly milled face with sound slot. Black oxide...
  6. Speedy321

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Here goes my 2nd try at this. Up for sale is my alternate putter. I bought Scotty's to see which one I liked more. Sonoma Won!! 34" 15g Weights Headcover Included Super Stroke 3.0 (Grn/Wht) Great shape, Great Putter, Great Deal $200/obo, might be willing to trade...
  7. JK

FS: Scotty Cameron California Monterey 34" putter

Up for sale is a 2010 model Scotty Cameron California Monterey 34" putter. Grip is a mid size Triple Line Winn Lite - a little dirty since its white but in very good shape. I also have a new (in package) Jumbo version of this grip you can have for free if you want it. Two 10g weights installed...
  8. fishymehta

WTB — Scotty Cameron Studio Select and/or Puma Belt

I am looking to buy: 1. Scotty Cameron Studio Select putter; length 33"-35"; LEFT HAND OR 2. Puma Enamel Belt; black or white; 34"-36" waist PM me, and we'll work out a price
Back