1. S

appreciate some feedback from those in the know (Tour Edge HL3 vs HL4 iron woods)

I pulled the trigger on a 4-PW HL3 iron woods set with graphite shafts at a remarkably low price in the mid $200s. Only thing that made me hesitate was not being able to find reviews comparing the HL3s and HL4s. Have any of you hit both and if so, can you give me your thoughts? I went ahead and...
  2. golfunfiltered

15- or 16-degree hybrids?

Thinking about ditching my 3-wood and going with a low-loft hybrid around 15- or 16-degrees. Have heard a lot of good things about Tour Edge offerings, but what do others on this forum prefer?
  3. mcrobertsjmac32

Sleeper Wedge purchase. Tour Edge Bazooka 1 out 58 degree wedge Review

First let me say this is the first thread I've ever started so bear with me. I hope I can do a decent review first try. I was flirting around on Rock Bottom golf a few days ago looking for a lightweight pencil bag for my local Par 3 municipal course when I came across the Tour Edge Bazooka 1...
  4. sncgolf03

FS - SLDR 430 TP NEW, Cobra, Tour Edge, Shafts

Prices include shipping and tracking USPS Priority! Shoot me some offers and we can work out a deal. Not really that interested in trades. I have basically new Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* TP with an upgraded Matrix 7M3 X flex shaft and new Golf Pride Tour Velvet Corded grip with 4 wraps of...
  5. Mostlybogies

Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Fairway Wood - Cure For A Slice

I have battled a slice on my fairway wood shots for a long time. I recently purchased a Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail fairway wood. It is a unique club in that it has a distinct "V" shape to its sole. It looks like it would be hard to hit, but it is not. It is perfect for shots from the rough, I...
Back