1. #troy

Golf Club Member Tournaments/Events

Who has a club tournament coming up? Thought this could be a fun place to put upcoming events and talk formats, likes/dislikes.
  2. #troy

Member Match Play

My club's member match play begins this weekend. 3 divisions set up, single elimination. We have Gross, Net and Senior divisions, can play in multiple if you want. Winners advance to next round until a winner is crowned. Rounds span 2 weeks so it is a lengthy event. Should be a good time...
  3. B81Smith

CDGA and Illinois Mid-Am Championship

I used to belong to a little semi private club out in the boon docks. It was Indian Oaks CC in Shabbona IL. A 9 holer that was well maintained, had a nice layout and the membership was awesome in terms of outings, events, competitions between clubs, etc. It was great. But as time went on it...
  4. sethrich

How do you go about finding tournaments to play in?

My fiancee suggested we try to find some tournaments to play in, but I've only played in tourneys through word of mouth. What's the best method to finding some? Is there a site that lists public tourneys? Any suggestions are appreciated!:D
  5. Dr.Deuss

1st place finish!

This weekend I played in the Sacramento State Fair Net Championship, held at my home course Ancil Hoffman. Two day tournament which didn't get quite the expected turnout. Only had about 40 players, split in two flights. I was in the President's (first flight) and one of ten playing to single...
Back