1. TJRyska

Greenwood Golf Putters

Anyone here try one of these wooden putters?
  2. S

For Sale Ping G Series 3 Wood 14.5 Stiff Flex with Headcover

One of my favorite clubs, but got an upgrade as a gift so time to pass it to someone who can use it. Normal wear as you would expect from a club of this age but still works phenomenally, includes the headcover. Alta Stiff 55 flex shaft, 14.5 degrees which can be adjusted. Price is $Decided to...
  3. Caper

FS: Srixon Z765 Driver & F45 3 Wood

I've got a couple of Srixon clubs for sale. Srixon Z765 Driver 10.5* with stiff shaft. I'd say it's easily 7.5/10 condition wise. There is a nick on the toe (pictured) not seen at address. Asking $180 plus shipping obo. Srixon F45 3 wood with stiff shaft. 8/10 condition. Asking $50 plus...
  4. fishymehta

New 3-Wood!!!

Well, after some long and careful deliberations, I have finally bought a new 3w!!! I would like to welcome to my bag.... THE NIKE VR-S 15° :banana: I can't wait to hit this baby, and will definitely be sharing my thoughts with you
  5. fishymehta

Fairway and Hybrid Ideas???

I'm going shopping/testing for a new 3-wood and a 3-hybrid soon, and was looking for some ideas on what to go test, since I can't test everything. I hit my 3-wood some 200-205 yards, and the 3-hybrid around 185-ish. Here's what I'm looking for in each: Wood: Good distance, moderate...
  6. Lukey719

Nike VR Pro Driver

This new driver from Nike is amazing! It is their newly released competitor for the R11, 910 and many more new hot drivers out there. I was able to hit this in a variety of different shafts, different lofts, and with different tuning on a launch monitor next to both the R11 and the 910 and it...
  7. Lukey719

What shaft are you playing?

Just curious as to what everyone was playing... Mainly just what shafts you are playing in your woods. I'm trying to get a good feel on whats popular now and which to give a shot. I currently am hitting the Fujikura 360 in both my driver and 3 wood both are stiff shafts.
  8. BenJ

WTS: Adams Speedline 9032ti 3 and 5 woods

Hi again... Paypal is the payment method and I ship USPS to PayPal confirmed addresses. My ID on eBay is bj-az. I have quite a few seller's feedback points there. My shipped prices are US only. International buyers can feel free to check in with me to get actual shipping to their location. 1...
  9. JB

Nike MachSpeed Black Driver

Nike Golf is announcing the release of their new drivers called the Nike MachSpeed Black. Available in both Round & Square models, they are sure to be in the hands of quite a few golfers everywhere when they hit stores. THP got a sneak peek into these drivers and a chance for a test drive at...
Back