1. TJRyska

Counterweight to Superstroke putter grip?

Just received an email from SuperStroke regarding counterweights in their grips. Anyone try this before? If so, which weight did you go with...
  2. S

What Grip do you game on your Flatstick?

Hey Everyone, It's TJ over at SuperStroke! Just wanted to get some insight into what you grip you guys are using on your putter these days! I personally use the Traxion Pistol GT Tour in Red, White, and Blue! Let me know what grip your'e taking out on the course with you!
  3. R

FS: Srixon 785 iron heads / Spider Red w/ Sightline / SuperStroke Grips

Couple items for sale today. I listed these irons with shafts previously but decided I wanted to keep the shafts and install them in whatever set of irons I choose to purchase next. Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Srixon 785 irons. 4-PW. These were played 3 rounds and a few range...
  4. R

FS/FT: Toulon Indianapolis *Dead Mint*

One item up for grabs today. Price includes shipping and is always OBO, but please don't lowball me. 1) Toulon Indianapolis. 35". Dead mint. There is not a single mark on this putter. I did change the grip to a SuperStroke Flatso 1.0 that has been used. The original headcover is included and...
  5. R

WTS/WTT:SM 3.5, Callaway Apex Pro '14, Del Mar, Superstroke XL, Craz-e, Cure Arm Lock

Hey guys, Some extra things I am looking to get rid of today. All items include Fedex shipping and are OBO. I will listen to all trade offers but I do not really have anything in particular in mind. 1) Set of 4-P Callaway Apex Pro '14 irons. Heads only and still in good shape considering...
  6. S

Counterbalanced putters: DIY Odyssey vs. TaylorMade Daddy Long Legs

I've always had a pretty shaky putting stroke. I'm more a SBST guy but the putter head always seemed to move too easily off of that line. I started reading up on fixes and started off by putting a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip on my Odyssey. It helped quiet my hands but the stroke wasn't...
Back