1. NikedOut

FS: New (Pulled) TT AMT Tour White S300 Stiff 5-PW Shafts + New Grips; New KBS Tour FLT Stiff+ 3&4 Iron Shafts + New Grips

Listing a couple sets of shafts for sale, each of which has never been used. True Temper AMT Tour White S300 - Stiff .355 Tip Unused – Pulled from New Titleist T100 (Pulled by Maple Hill Golf); Tips prepped for installation 5i-PW Standard Length New Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Standard Grips...
  2. sparkey67

For Sale KBS Tour 120 S

Shaft pulls 8pc set 4-GW Ping NTS grips KBS Tour 120 S .370 150.00 shipped
  3. C

For Trade FT- s300 iron shafts 3-pw WTB: project x, nippon, kbs- anything stiff or R+ really

I have a set of true temper s300s standard length stiff flex .355” taper tips in 3-pw I’m looking to trade for pretty much anything else. Project x, nippon modus, nippon gh, kbs- graphite whatever. I could throw some cash on top too. I just wanna try something new. thanks!
  4. DNice26

Steel Shaft in Hybrid - Experiences

Hey all, Curious to read thoughts on steel shafts in hybrids? I have a Cally Apex 20 that I love, but I'm thinking to put a CTaper Lite X or Modus 105 X shaft in it. Anyone try these shafts in a hybrid? Success? Thank you in advance, D
  5. DNice26

Nippon Modus 125 Vs. KBS $ Taper Vs. KBS Tour V

Curious if anyone has tested these three and how they compare to each other? I've gamed the modus 125X and they are quite nice. Wondering where the KBS models stand in relation in terms of launch, spin and feel. Thank you!
  6. KyleBob

FS - LH Taylormade Tour Preferred UDI 2 iron

Got this for Christmas, and after one range session & 2 rounds, it just doesn't have a place in my bag. UDI is 2 iron (18 degree), KBS C-Taper Lite S Flex shaft. Near mint condition. $100 Shipped or Best Offer (PayPal only)
  7. O'Carroll

FS: Set of 5 Scor Wedges (41-45-49-53-57)

Up for sale is a set of 5 Scor wedges in degrees 41-45-49-53-57 (9 iron through LW). I bought them brand new from Scor and by the time I got acclimated to them, I had a new iron set and didn't like the way the lofts lined up (mental). They have Genius 12 steel shafts (made by KBS) in Regular...
  8. yahtzee

FS: TM TP 2014 CB irons with C-Taper Lite Stiff shafts - 4-AW

I was enamored by their beauty but don't have the game to play them. If built on Taylormadegolf.com they are over $1100. They were custom built directly by TM. CB heads C-Taper Lite Stiff shafts ($25/shaft upcharge) 4-AW 4 iron never unwrapped (5 iron only hit 5-6 times) Golf Pride Tour...
  9. kapsularian

Need some shaft suggestions

I mostly use my Bridgestone J33 irons, but I also have a set of Hogan Apex (1999 Hogan Apex 6-PW and Hogan Apex Plus 3-5). They still have the original Apex 4 shafts in them and I would like to try them with better technology. I am going to try out three shafts I think. Put one of each in 5...
  10. R

WTT/WTS: Titleist 712 MB irons 5-P KBS C Taper S +1/2" 2* Up

WTT/WTS: Titleist 712 MB irons 5-P KBS C Taper S Hey everyone. I have a set of Titleist MB irons 5 - P. They are shafted with KBS C Taper S shafts that are +1/2" and 1* upright. I was hoping to trade for a set of AP2, hopefully with C Tapers in either S or S+. All the serial numbers are...
  11. Dr.Deuss

Please welcome to the family...

Delivered this afternoon, my 7 beautiful babies named MP-69. It was a short, but tough wait, and I couldn't be more satisfied with how they turned out. I hit a few shots with some of them and am very impressed. First irons I've ever had fitted to me and of course now I feel like such an idiot...
  12. Dr.Deuss

Need new wedge shafts?

Just ordered my new set of irons with KBS Tour X shafts, and now I'm thinking I should step up my wedges to the KBS wedge, or HI-REV shaft in X-stiff. Right now I have the stock DG wedge shafts, but feel i need to match them with the 130g of my iron shafts. Any thoughts or advice?
  13. H

FS: Adams CB2 Irons - 4-PW, GW - KBS Tour 90 Stiff

Adams CB2 Irons up for sale here. Its the full 8 iron set, 4-PW, GW. Stock KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts. Standard length and lie. They are gripped with GP New Decade Multi-compound standards, except the 7 Iron which has a Lamkin perma-wrap 3 GEN (the NDMC ripped during installation and the...
  14. Joshzilla

Just got a set of Titleist 710 AP2 w/ KBS Tour stiff

Yesterday my new Titleist 710 AP2 3-PW (2* flat) w/ KBS Tour stiff shafts arrived. Needless to say, I was excited so I headed to the course with a buddy to give them a whirl. Because absolutely no one demanded it, here is my review! Price - Insanely high even though I got a pretty good deal...
  15. v3.0

What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

I am stealing this thread idea from a golf-forum I hardly ever visit anymore. I am surprised there's nothing like it here already (at least I haven't found it), because I get the impression that there is quite a bit of golf-shopping going on among the membership here! :banana: The question is...
Back