1. D

For Sale TS2 4/7 fairway woods

Update: $100 shipped for the pair, 16.5 and 21 heads only. Up for sale is a 16.5 and 21 TS2 fairway wood. Willing to sell both as head only or with shaft. Both include original head covers and have clean crowns with no sky marks. They do show normal wear on the sole but no abuse or damage. The...
  2. lil'mike

For Sale LN Paradym driver 10.5 deg. New/unhit Paradym 5wd/7wd set (15&18 deg), Ping G410 LST 9 deg driver, Cobra 3100 IX/H 4-Gap graph set, Pyramid putters.

I have a few things to clear out since they are not needed. Payment via Paypal. All prices include shipping for Albatross members, all others add $15 shipping! NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES AT THIS TIME! SOLD...1.) Callaway Paradym standard driver, 10.5 deg with Proj X Haz Gen 4 5.5 reg flex...
  3. TJRyska

Mizuno STG fairway wood

4. TJRyska

Review - SMT Golf V3 Fairway Wood

I recently received the SMT Golf V3 3 Wood and wanted to share my thoughts on the club. For those who do not know of SMT Golf, check out their website (https://www.smtgolf.com/). Their clubs are super affordable. The 3 wood is priced at $89.99 and has customizable shafts. Even with their stock...
  5. howie013

For Sale 16.5 deg Titleist TSi3 Fairway Wood - new in plastic

SOLD - brand new 16.5 degree Titleist TSi3 fairway wood. $SOLD shipped CONUS only. Please close. 42.5” playing length. 448g. D4.4 swingweight.
  6. J

FS: Ping G 3 and 5 woods

Selling excellent condition Ping G SFTEC 3 wood 16 degrees/W headcover. Adjustable lofts. Asking $190 shipped. Selling Ping G 5 wood 17.5 degrees/W headcover. Adjustable lofts. Asking $190 shipped. Both with stock Regular Flex Ping Alta shaft. Take them both for $350. No Trades please.
  7. D

FS: TaylorMade M1 15° 3 Wood Head

Looking to move my M1 3 wood head. It's in excellent condition and has been hit less than 20 times. Includes head only and screw. Can include a wrench if buyer needs one. No headcover. Asking $OLD
  8. sandiegonative

FS: LIKE NEW LH Callaway BBA 815 16 Degree FW and Odyssey PGA & #BUCKETS Mallet HCs

FS: LIKE NEW LH Callaway BBA 815 16 Degree FW and Odyssey PGA & #BUCKETS Mallet HCs I have a LIKE NEW LH Callaway Big Bertha 815 Alpha 16 Degree Fairway Wood. I've been playing like :poop: lately. Grip issues and a closed/hooded face sucks :disapointed: Because of that, this club has been hit...
  9. ORUTRAVIS

Adams Tight Lies Titanium Fairway Wood Review

About two months ago I purchased a Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5 Fairway wood with the MRC Bassara X stiff shaft. I have loved Adams Tight lies since I started the game nearly 22 years ago. Fairway woods and launching them high enough has been an issue for me from the beginning so I love the...
  10. sandiegonative

FS: LH 2014 Big Bertha 10.5* Driver Head Only & 15* 3 Wood ***FREE SHIPPING USA***

FS: LH 2014 Big Bertha 10.5* Driver Head Only & 15* 3 Wood ***FREE SHIPPING USA*** I have two items for sale. They are both in great condition and have been well taken care of. Free Shipping within the Continental USA. I'm negotiable, make me an offer and we might have a deal. If you have any...
  11. Mostlybogies

Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Fairway Wood - Cure For A Slice

I have battled a slice on my fairway wood shots for a long time. I recently purchased a Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail fairway wood. It is a unique club in that it has a distinct "V" shape to its sole. It looks like it would be hard to hit, but it is not. It is perfect for shots from the rough, I...
  12. Getitclose

Razr Fit Xtreme Fairway Wood Review

I'm not sure if there is a thread about this, so if there is I am sorry. But these fairway woods need to get some love. It seems, to me anyway, that everybody is always talking about the X Hot Fairways. Which is cool, it's a great bat. But I also believe that the RFX is every bit the club the X...
  13. Flykixz23

FS: Brand New Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 Wood Priced to Sell

I have here a Brand new Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 3 wood with the Aldila Trinity 75g Stiff shaft which I have 2 of and do not need 2 of the same 3 wood, the pictures show what your getting for 50 bucks cheaper then what they are selling for and tax free, you can feel free to make me a very...
Back